• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's My Surgiversary today.

Mrs Quiggle

Well a year today I had my op and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. No regrets at all.

At my dieticians app. a couple of weeks ago she worked out that I'd lost 100% of my excess fat and I'm just 1lb from goal though I think if I cut off all the excess skin I'd be well under it so no complaining here.

I'm off all of my heart tablets that I was put on after a heart attack 2 years ago except for the aspirin and instead of 20mg of remipril I'm on 2.5mg as she said it protects the kidneys so I'm happy with that.

If you're still trying to decide whether to go ahead with the op or not, go for it. I'm glad I did.

The help on this site has been fantastic and I thank everyone who has contributed to my journey in the past few years.

Lots of love

Kate x

Well done Kate , a great year for you :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using WLSurgery

:)Feeling good,looking great-result!:)

Wow very motivational well done you and thanks for some much needed inspiration you look sensational xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congrats hun xx

Happy surgiversary. Truly inspirational. you must be so proud. Enjoy!

Mrs Quiggle said:
Well a year today I had my op and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. No regrets at all.

At my dieticians app. a couple of weeks ago she worked out that I'd lost 100% of my excess fat and I'm just 1lb from goal though I think if I cut off all the excess skin I'd be well under it so no complaining here.

I'm off all of my heart tablets that I was put on after a heart attack 2 years ago except for the aspirin and instead of 20mg of remipril I'm on 2.5mg as she said it protects the kidneys so I'm happy with that.

If you're still trying to decide whether to go ahead with the op or not, go for it. I'm glad I did.

The help on this site has been fantastic and I thank everyone who has contributed to my journey in the past few years.

Lots of love

Kate x

Kate,you have done so well,100% of all your excess weight is fab,you can look forward to a healthier future,x

Congratulations and well done x x x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Snap! It's been a good year for us both. Well done on your 100% excess weight loss. Now if I could just reduce my badges to just the Century and the 1st Surgiversary. The others aren't ticked, but still appear!

Well done and congratulations :) x

Snap! It's been a good year for us both. Well done on your 100% excess weight loss. Now if I could just reduce my badges to just the Century and the 1st Surgiversary. The others aren't ticked, but still appear!

If you go onto user cp, and check what your settings are on the group membership link under the networking section, sometimes if you tick on those as well as the boxes at the bottom of your profile, the badges appear twice. Fingers crossed that will remove the duplicates for you x

That's great news , well done :)

If you go onto user cp, and check what your settings are on the group membership link under the networking section, sometimes if you tick on those as well as the boxes at the bottom of your profile, the badges appear twice. Fingers crossed that will remove the duplicates for you x

Thank you flutterby - that worked!

Well done Kate, you look fab too. I had my op 3 days before you and I am only 4lb from target too. What a great year this has been xxxx

Fantastic Kate!! well done mate you must feel amazing! you certainly look it :) x

Back