• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its only me

thinkbethin

Hello, I'm back. Sorry not been around much but so much been going on the last couple of months. Sooo WELCOME to the forum to all the newbies and WELCOME to the losers bench to all those who have recently had their ops.
Hope everyone's doing ok and keeping well.
I now have a gorgeous grandson born on thursday 22 april Blake Edward arrived weighing 8lb 5 and a half oz.

I'm still not losing any weight and am getting frustrated but losing inches. I am almost a year post op and have stuck at 4st 6lb loss but have gone from a 28/30 jeans to a size 20 so its going somewhere.
Maybe now I'm back here with you wonderful people I'll get the kick up the jacksie I need.:eek: xxx

Firstly congratulations on becoming a Grandma and Terry and a Grandad.
Secondly :welcome: back you have been missed .

Sorry to hear the weight has stuck but if its any consulation mine has as well, but like yourself i am losing inches,going to see the Dietitican in June @ Sheffield for a followup appointment seeing as i havent been back since my op :eek:,hopefully they may have some ideas.

Anyway congrats again grandma :D,hope all the family are well.

Talk Soon

Last edited:
hi Gaynor, lovely to hear from you.

Congrats on becoming a nanny. x

Hi Gaynor good to hear your well, congrats on becoming a nanny!

Good to have you back and congratulations on your beautiful bouncing baby grandson.. Oh the joy they give us :) xx

I'm so glad you're back and congratulations to you and your family ! What a lovely baby boy!
You must be thrilled to bits and enjoying all the cuddly moments!
As for weight loss....look at when I had my op, I lost about 4 stone ish in my first year..apparently it's about right/average for us banders.
I know it is annoying to have it creep off slowly but don't compare yourself to bypassers will you? Even banders all lose at different rates. Honestly you can drive yourself mad with it!
I have many times!!!! You said you're losing inches and that's what makes a visible difference. You're going down through the clothing sizes and you'll never be obese again when this is all gone..so try and keep optimistic. You're not alone by any means xxxx
Keep posting if you can!

it's great to see you back gaynor! id got a bit worried about where you were.

many congrats on becoming a grandmother! you must be so proud.

very glad you back :)

Becca .x.

Welcome back from a reletive newbie and congratulations on your grandson.:)

Welcome back Gaynore and congratulations on your gorgeous grandson xx

Welcome back and awwwwwwww congrats x

Welcome back! We have missed you! Congrats on your baby grandson. I love his name!

Thankyou all so much. Its been a tough ride for the last few months but my precious grandson makes it all worthwhile. Jess (my daughter) and I joined the gym last month and we are both loving it. We have been going most nights after Jess finishes work and are both enjoying our time together without the men lol.

Back