• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FED UP!!!

claudiadearman

So two weeks ago I was told to loose 16lbs in two weeks for see my surgeon Thursday to get booked in for surgery!! I had a few cheats but was still losing weight! Then yay I passed my weight loss 18lbs and was Sooo hype I was soooo happy! Over the weekend I was due on sorry if tmi but in late (not due to pregnancy) and now I've put on 5lbs! I'm now over my ideal weight and feel so fat and bloated I don't know what to do!! I feel like I'm in panic mode and I'm going to have surgery put back again all I'm doing is stressing myself and crying! I've not even been cheating and yet the weight keeps going on!! Wtf is happening!! Why is it always me!!!

So two weeks ago I was told to loose 16lbs in two weeks for see my surgeon Thursday to get booked in for surgery!! I had a few cheats but was still losing weight! Then yay I passed my weight loss 18lbs and was Sooo hype I was soooo happy! Over the weekend I was due on sorry if tmi but in late (not due to pregnancy) and now I've put on 5lbs! I'm now over my ideal weight and feel so fat and bloated I don't know what to do!! I feel like I'm in panic mode and I'm going to have surgery put back again all I'm doing is stressing myself and crying! I've not even been cheating and yet the weight keeps going on!! Wtf is happening!! Why is it always me!!!

I think your surgeon will totally understand when you explain it's the time of the month...it's natural for us ladies to be a bit extra x

Make sure you're drinking enough additional fluids, you've mentioned you're late - I always put on water weight around my time of the month. Make sure you give them a ring. Have you cheated since you last mentioned it? If so, I have to ask, why??

Oh no haven't cheated since that time and that's what I mean since I got that kick up the butt ive tried and that's what's soooo disappointed I was due on two days ago and I'm just praying I come on and it's water weight before Thursday. I don't think I could cope with another set back!!

Up your fluids, maybe see about finding some aqua ban - its a herbal water retention remedy.

Ok ill go get some I am constantly on the loo tho and drinking plenty. I just feel so awful and so let down by my body when I'm so close to the dream!! I just don't understand it :-( xxxx

Our bodies do crazy things!! Stick with your eating plan and don't panic! There could be numerous reasons for the gain so just ride it out, the main thing is you have shown your ability to lose the weight and your dedication to it!!

I've just called heather (dietician) and poured my heart out lol!! She said not to worry they will take me being late into consideration and considering ive lost 17 lbs in 17 days. I shouldn't be stressed as I'm only a few pounds over etc. they said I should drop the extra or a few at least by Thursday. Im not to stress myself as that will make weight loss harder :) just always seems to be the way with me and my life 2 steps forward three back! THANKYOU for listening to me rant xxxx sorry xxxxx

Glad you spoke to heather as she is lovely and so sensible :) they will have a record of this conversation in your notes now hon, so relax :)

Oh that's Sooo good then, it's so frustrating knowing that when I did cheat I lost weight but now I'm not and ive tried so hard maybe I'm just having a stall and retaining water I just didn't want them thinking I wasn't trying as three days ago I was below target grrrrrrr!!! I've been so good with valentines and I'm avoiding pancake day tomorrow with my two kids just as its sooo important for them to know I'am desperate for surgery and I'm in 110%!! Feeling a lot more relaxed xxxx

Well done hon :) glad you're feeling better - this part doesn't really change post op but you're learning the right coping strategies now :)

I've had many 2 hour bathes this week, bloody hubby has had 4 takeaways in 7 days!! Mainly Indian!! He's a huge eater and is 23 stone but if he stops eating he drops weight like water of a ducks back!! Lucky git!! He don't stop with the crap!! Cupboards are full off chocolate and cakes and have been since I started my weight loss journey so I must have some will power ha ha ha!! I'm hoping my healthy eating will rub off him well actually once I'm done and back cooking he'll have no choice lol xxx

Back