• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Only Me!

Big an Bouncy

Hi gang!Typing from my bed at the Spire hospital,Only just got on line cos couldnt do it then my nurse,Paul who was in the Army doing war stuff on computers got me online Yay I can talk to you all till I go down,it will keep me calm!
Arrived 7.45am shown to my room,filled in more paperwork,name tags,shower and in green knickers and gown.Feel like a sumo wrestler its waaaaaaay too big for me,ooh I like that phrase:note to self say more often in future!My phone wont work its on Orange and reception is bad.Just laying here taking it easywatching Loose Women!Had my first Fragmin injection and was shown how to do it,no probs there.I have been overwhelmed by all the good wishes,makes me feel truly loved thankyou.Will catch up on other threads now!Maz x

Hi Maz

Wishing you all the best, take care and I hope you have a speedy recovery!

From the other Maz x x

:)Haha Maz-you're keeping an eye on us:)
I shall be moving along the bench for you shortly

Hi Maz... polishing the bench and budging up for you... good luck this afternoon precious xxx

Wheres me old mucker Jac?Comon girl get your backside on here and make me laugh!Theres a bloomin ticking clock in my room and its driving me mad!Maz x

Put the clock in your drawers and relax Maz... Jac's probably running round Tesco after a chicken for tea...

Rest while you've got a chance and let everyone wait on you!

Love and hugs xxx

Maz if they can't find your file... here's an option... xxx

mail

'put the clock in your drawers' - I thought it was the gown that was too big not your drawers lol.

Good luck and see you on the other side - although I'll still be on this side but I'll peer over the fence at ya xxxx

Put the clock in your drawers and relax Maz... Jac's probably running round Tesco after a chicken for tea...

Rest while you've got a chance and let everyone wait on you!

Love and hugs xxx

Visions of Jac running up & down the aisles after a chicken... :8855:

Hi Sweetie-chops - very impressed all gadgeted up ready for the op!

Bet you`ve got the Doc`s running around for you too, but you can`t have a take-out this time, wait until you`ve reached goal!

All the best Maz - hope it all goes well and you have a pain-free recovery hun x

Love and Hugs Kat xx

Haha... Rose... me too... Jac... will have to do all the horrible bits then... 'plucking' and all that... I don't think I'd feel at all hungry after hunting the chicken in Tesco's and having to do that preparation... hahaha... xxx

Still here mate,bums numb,put the clock in me drawers hope the surgeon doesnt think Im timing him!Think Ill take the battery out!Wish they would get a move on Im not so much hungry as thirsty!Maz x

Well it can't be much longer... keep us in touch when you can and I'll wait to hear from Mark later.

Relax and rest Maz... thinking of you xxx

Back