• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've crashed the 4st barrier

Rebirth

I've just updated my diary and hadn't done the ticker until after. Well! I've passed the 4st barrier. I am now 4st 2llb lighter than when I started the pre-op diet. I have never managed to lose more than 2 and 1/2 stone at any one time and I've never managed to do it without picking up a few extra pounds along the way.

I have been celebrating by dancing around my living room, despite not having a lot of energy still from the flu. I know that my loss has been aided by lack of appetite due to flu, but it still feels wonderful. In the old days I would have celebrated with chocolate. But, today, just the fact I'm 4st lighter seems to be enough. Well, tiredness and lack of appetite might also play a part.

Dancing, prancing, singing (in a hoarse voice)

Rebirthxx

Thanks so much for all your support. It has made such a differance to my wls journey.

I misread this I thought u meant ur stuck @ the 4 stone barrier....duh @ me...............Bl**dy marvellous , well done RB xxx

Well done!! Wohoo! Awesome news. You're doing great!

:smiley1842:

Pearline, the next time that we meet, I'm not going to be able to recognise you!

I'm so pleased for you. Feel as though we have been holding hand with every pound that has melted away....

Just think by the time we are in our summer frocks... bless you... an outstanding achievement and I'm jumping for joy in my mind (lifting my heavy feet in reality) for you, precious M and the girls.

Love you so much it hurts!

So pleased for you my Angel xxx

Great news x

:)Hi P,
That's fantastic news-you will feel amazing once your 'flu has gone:)

I'm still creeping up on you-almost 4 stone gone since starting-
only problem is .....
you're half a foot taller than me - so your BMI beats me by miles:)

ps-sounds like I'm in competion with you --never.....
we're bariatric buddies & twins lol:)

Reactions: Bev
Yeaaayyy, well done hun....you have done brilliantly and it doesnt matter if its aided by the flu or not lol...you are through the 4 stone barrier :D XX

Pearline i remember the 1st day i ever met you and how lovely you were and how much you have been there for me, so i am so so pleased for you as i know how much this means to you and i can't wait to see the new you as Bev says i'll prob walk past you. Huge hugs my dear friend x

Thanks ladies, I can't stop grinning like the Cheshire cat. I think even if you don't recognise the thinner, saggier body. You'll still recognise the smile and the hugs I hope.

That is just fantastic Rebirth. I'm just utterly thrilled for you.
Huge hugs and celebrations to you and with you.
Grace xxx

Pearline, the next time that we meet, I'm not going to be able to recognise you!

I'm so pleased for you. Feel as though we have been holding hand with every pound that has melted away....

Just think by the time we are in our summer frocks... bless you... an outstanding achievement and I'm jumping for joy in my mind (lifting my heavy feet in reality) for you, precious M and the girls.

Love you so much it hurts!

So pleased for you my Angel xxx

Thanks Bev, I am so looking forward to seeing you in the NY. Let me know when you are in and I'll pop over and see you on the ward. I hope your pleuresy has improved lots and that you manage to have a great Christmas.

Jumping for joy with you too chuckles. In the summer, how different will we all look on Llandudno beach? They'd better hold onto their hats in North Wales.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

so pleased for you, well done

:)Hi P,
That's fantastic news-you will feel amazing once your 'flu has gone:)

I'm still creeping up on you-almost 4 stone gone since starting-
only problem is .....
you're half a foot taller than me - so your BMI beats me by miles:)

we're bariatric buddies & twins lol:)

Well Julie, I am so honoured to have you and Jacqui as wls twins. I have to admit I haven't looked at our BMIs...too tied up with the llbs. Just can't believe I could hit my goal of 14st. Once the coughing etc clears I'll be checking my wardrobe for 'new' clothes to wear.

What's that saying? Oh I know, good things come in little packages. You have always been so warm and giving. Enjoy your holiday and keep giving away those lovely smiles of yours.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Yeaaayyy, well done hun....you have done brilliantly and it doesnt matter if its aided by the flu or not lol...you are through the 4 stone barrier :D XX

You're so right Jacqui. I am looking forward to some home spn retail therapy. Isn't it interesting how some clothes seem to enlarge and dwindle with you. Or, is it just that you bulged out of them and though they looked alright prior to permanent weight loss.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Pearline i remember the 1st day i ever met you and how lovely you were and how much you have been there for me, so i am so so pleased for you as i know how much this means to you and i can't wait to see the new you as Bev says i'll prob walk past you. Huge hugs my dear friend x

Thanks so much Allie. If you weren't the person you were I would never have had the guts to show up on that they. All I'll say to you is that 'You reap what you sew'. My brothers would say that you didn't sort the seeds well enough. Thanks for your friendship and love. Thanks for not giving me the 'Who is this weirdo look' when you met me.

One day I might even show up on your Island. There's always a bed for you here if you're ever our way. Hope Kate (sorry terrible at names), is alright?

lots of hugs and love

Rebirthxx

Reactions: Bev
Wow gorgeous you are doing so brilliantly, well done you xxx

Back