• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!!

Blooming heck hune u is One lovely Lady. Am really pleased for you. You look fab and so quick soooo hope i can make it when I am done.

Blimey Caren I wouldn't recognise you!!!!!!!!
Well done Luv as Twinkle said it wasn't that long ago we were all trying to convince you that it would happen soon and here we are.
You look great, keep it up (fna fna) :)

Blimey Caren I wouldn't recognise you!!!!!!!!
Well done Luv as Twinkle said it wasn't that long ago we were all trying to convince you that it would happen soon and here we are.
You look great, keep it up (fna fna) :)
Look at you Brian!!! Amazing!! we are very lucky to have this surgery :) x

Just saw your new profile pic!! You look like a totally different woman Caren!! You look absolutely fantastic.. Absolutely well done & Congratulations!! What a difference. You honestly do deserve every lost pound though xxx

Just saw your new profile pic!! You look like a totally different woman Caren!! You look absolutely fantastic.. Absolutely well done & Congratulations!! What a difference. You honestly do deserve every lost pound though xxx
it'll be you soon amanda! look at you!! :) x

so good. It seems such a short time since we were feeling sorry for you being turned down for surgery, now so pleased at your loss

Back