• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost a person......

Tubadale

Had bypass in January, not had any problems at all, been very easy really.

I HAVE NOW LOST 10 stone !!!:eek: that's a person !!:flirt2::D:D:D:D fell like the mutts nuts, going to celebrate... ooooh what to have for a treat hhhmmmmm aaaahhhhh yes 1 baked potato coming up :massmoon:
Anybody who is thinking of having this op, go for it. I know you hear people say "it has changed my life" well I can confirm it really has changed mine, plus I think maybe saved and extended it.

wow dale thats fantastic a brilliant achievement well done and congratulations, what an insperation to all on minis xxx

liz x

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your weight loss with us! Sometimes when you have a lot to lose (like me) it can feel like it won't ever shift, so the more successes we get to hear about like yours , the more hope and motivation to join you in success we have, certainly that's how I feel! Congratulations and Thank you again xx Hugs xx

Omg that's an incredible amount to lose in such a short space of time!! :eek: Fantastic, well done you! :D

Cuppacocoa xx

Fantastic weight loss Dale you must be over the moon :).

yea just think thats a whole kylie and her handbag !!! ive just lost the kylie lol 9 stone down since may 09 ...

well done fella keep up the good work

well done also brett hun xxxx nice piccy by the way your looking great x

liz x

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

Congratulations Dale ,

I love these threads they are such a inspiration to all members pre or post ops.

Well done again .
xx

hi all am new to this and been looking for the gastric band gang, hopefully I have found you...
the comments and stories I can see on this tread are the inspiration I need. trying to get my fill level right at the moment.. had 1st that was doing nothing.... had 2nd about 3 weeks ago and now can't get past mush stage... doing want to go back again yet as feel as though I may get 'told off' so am going to hang on in there on the mush for another few weeks to see if things get better. Has any of you had this problem and do you have any top tips to help me...

Good luck to you all.

Susan xx

well done a fantastic weight loss you must feel n look wonderfull................kath x

well done you. thats a fantastic acheivement and very inspiring to us all. You must be over the moon. xx

Well done you! Thats fantastic news! x

Had bypass in January, not had any problems at all, been very easy really.

I HAVE NOW LOST 10 stone !!!:eek: that's a person !!:flirt2::D:D:D:D fell like the mutts nuts, going to celebrate... ooooh what to have for a treat hhhmmmmm aaaahhhhh yes 1 baked potato coming up :massmoon:
Anybody who is thinking of having this op, go for it. I know you hear people say "it has changed my life" well I can confirm it really has changed mine, plus I think maybe saved and extended it.

Wow, that's brilliant! So far I have only lost an anorexic person, hope for a small sized non-anorexic adult by Xmas! x

Back