• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've lost a person......

Fantastic well done know how you feel i have never regretted my bypass either and it has changed my life. Keep up the good work. Janey:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Thats an amazing weight loss, you must be buzzing. I saw a lady at the clinic today that had lost 10 stone and she looked so tiny. Can't wait to get there myself.

Congratulations.
xx

Well done!
You've lost somebody but it sounds like you've found yourself

Well done, the good thing is you know you'll never find that person again.

Rebirth

thanks all for your kind words.

I would like to try and help would-be bypassers with the fear factor of this major life change.

Yes it is a big operation, but the people doing it are experts.

Risk, all opps have a risk. I was told by my surgeon he had only ever lost 1 bypasser and this person died some months after their procedure, of a heart attack (perhaps it was just their time).

The surgery does take time to get over, your body does need time to recover.

You will be able to eat again, and not a minuscule amount either.

You will be able to eat about a child's portion (we now use side plates as our dinner plates, works great !)

I have only ever thrown up once, that was with a sandwich. It was early on about 12 weeks in. I do still find bread can be difficult although toast is fine.

After having been through this and now seeing the huge benefits in everything, it really is the thing to do if you are given this option.

The other thing I would like to say is YOU DO NEED the help and support of your family. My wife has been fantastic :D, even though I have put her through all the worry and stress. She eats the same amounts of food as me, and has been nothing but positive and encouraging.

If anyone has any questions please ask. If I can answer from my experience I will , if not I will say I don't know and not try to mislead anybody.

Ta very glad Dale

Thats absolutely amazing - well done.

Seems the boys are big losers, well done guys, truly inspirational xxx

Well done Dale, that's a fab loss:D:D

Back