• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Wow, well done :) I'm not far behind you, I hope :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Ive been taking senakot, lactulose (dr script) and suppositries and they do nothing :(

Hi there, not sure if this will help but I was also rather 'bunged' up so took 1 x dulcolax last night, went for a 2 mile walk today and hey presto - all is good!

One thing I will say is that I did not have a good nights sleep, quite a lot of uncomfortable cramping but at the end of the day it led to success so no complaints here.

Tried duclolax last night and not done anything this time. Will try again tonight. So frustrating as both consultant and dietician said bm would be looser.

Tried duclolax last night and not done anything this time. Will try again tonight. So frustrating as both consultant and dietician said bm would be looser.

I took ducolax for the first time last night, and nothing has happened so far. Will take another tonight, but not been for about a week, but not feeling uncomfortable. Have gone longer without going before I had surgery though!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning xxxx

I took ducolax for the first time last night, and nothing has happened so far. Will take another tonight, but not been for about a week, but not feeling uncomfortable. Have gone longer without going before I had surgery though!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning xxxx

Hi Girl's
Stay close to the bathroom in the morning or, if you early this eve you may get tummy cramps....

Drink as much liquid as possible it really does help.

i tried dulcolax once, felt like i had swallowed a tiger who was trying to claw his way out

ive moved onto mushy/soft/crispy diet today and boy is it nice to eat something normal!! I'm 3 weeks today post sleeve, and including the week before on the milk diet ive lost 2 stone 9lbs. However, i haven't lost anything for a few days but i too am constipated and haven't had a bm for 6 days. Not even had an feeling that i want to go at all either. Gonna try a movicol tomorrow.

ive moved onto mushy/soft/crispy diet today and boy is it nice to eat something normal!! I'm 3 weeks today post sleeve, and including the week before on the milk diet ive lost 2 stone 9lbs. However, i haven't lost anything for a few days but i too am constipated and haven't had a bm for 6 days. Not even had an feeling that i want to go at all either. Gonna try a movicol tomorrow.

That's a brilliant loss Tina, bet your well pleased.

Can't wait to crunch on something, another week for me.

Can't believe I've had my first stall. 3 weeks out and no weight loss maybe even half a pound in How can this be.

Morning ladies hope you are all well :) I went back to work yday and felt rotten v weak and pale and took a migraine last night so day in bed today was feeling so good too! My meds finally worked on sun and I was running to the loo all day!! Great tho! In other news I moved from morbidly obese to obese on the bmi chart today lol x

Not as much now. Weighed after effects if ducolax and not budged. Will weight til tomorrow morning and see what scales say. Just so frustrating. I didn't think stalls happen until lot longer after wls.

Not as much now. Weighed after effects if ducolax and not budged. Will weight til tomorrow morning and see what scales say. Just so frustrating. I didn't think stalls happen until lot longer after wls.

Naughty naughty....stop scale hopping...it leads only to nasty head pains hunni xxxxxxxx

I'm a terrible scale hopper. I weigh myself almost everyday. Sometimes several times a day.
I know I'm not supposed to !!!!!!

I'm a terrible scale hopper. I weigh myself almost everyday. Sometimes several times a day. I know I'm not supposed to !!!!!!
so do I. It's the only realisation I thought I would have that I have had the surgery done. Don't feel it any other way.

Have you taken measurements Larabelle? I only lost 2lb the first week post op but I did lose 2 inches from chest, waist and hips during that time compared to measurements taken 2 days before my op, sometimes the stall in weight loss happens while your body catches up.....Don't worry, it will soon start to shift again xx

Can't believe I've had my first stall. 3 weeks out and no weight loss maybe even half a pound in How can this be.

I'm the same. No loss for two weeks. The only bonus to this bypass so far is the food bill.
I'm truly gutted. No clue what to do. I've sorted my vits and I can poo. What's left ?!
I want to up my activity but a little weightloss prior would boost my confidence. Same old story :-(

Me too ladies nothing off for a week but inches a plenty gone..... How true this is I'm not sure but I'm clinging on to something I read on my fitness pal that...... When you have a good weightloss the stall after is because the fat we have just used is in ready available stored cells and it takes some time for other fat stores to migrate to these 'cells ' to become usable again that's why measuring is just as important..... I have got on with extra room a pair of jeans I couldn't pull past my thighs last week.... Like I say myth or truth it's a relatively good explanation hang in there it's gonna happen xxx

Back