• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

wow thats great and just goes to show even if the weight is slow coming off that the inches are still falling away

Well done salliebeth I've noticed I'm losing more inches than pounds I checked some comparison photos made me feel more positive, 1st one last April 2nd last July both pre op last one was 2 days ago

Attachments

• image-3639928869.jpg
    image-3639928869.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 59
Fantastic, well done :) It's a great feeling to be in smaller clothes and even better when it's a bargain!

Well done salliebeth I've noticed I'm losing more inches than pounds I checked some comparison photos made me feel more positive, 1st one last April 2nd last July both pre op last one was 2 days ago

Wow Tracey!!! What a difference!!! You are doing really well!!!! Bet you are chuffed????!!!!!!
Love sal xxx

You can defo see a big difference Tracey, looking good :)

I am very happy to report that I have completely stopped snoring and I was one epic, house shaking, wake myself up snorer.
Couldn't understand why as I have lost more weight than this on numerous occasions but after a bit of research have discovered a school of thought that a low carbohydrate diet makes a huge difference - my husband is sooooo happy, said he even had to listen for a while last night just to make sure I was breathing!
Long may it continue!!

Thanks everyone I had lost 50lb pre op and it just seems to be going so slow since my op about 18lb in 4 weeks, but I know I would never have got this far without been given the chance of the surgery :)

thats fabulous Tracey, you can definitely tell the difference, well done you! xxx

Yay Matra!! thats great news!! I havent asked my hubby if Ive stopped or not yet, think i might have to ask him lol

Well done you all! Losers!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Just had to let someone know - I've just been to our locallittle ASDA store and bough a size 24 coat in the sale for £10.00!!!! I was size 28!!! The scales aren't showing great weight loss, but something is obviously changing!!!! I was SO chuffed!!!!! :) Had a sleeve 1 month ago. Love sal xxx
so fantastic. Xxx

I am very happy to report that I have completely stopped snoring and I was one epic, house shaking, wake myself up snorer. Couldn't understand why as I have lost more weight than this on numerous occasions but after a bit of research have discovered a school of thought that a low carbohydrate diet makes a huge difference - my husband is sooooo happy, said he even had to listen for a while last night just to make sure I was breathing! Long may it continue!!

Snap!!!! Hubby says I have completely stopped snoring, and he too checks I am still breathing when I am asleep!!!! Didn't know about the low carb diet altering snoring!
Love sal xxx

Snap!!! I've had a c pap machine n not used it this week as I've lost almost two stone n most off my neck lol, I've not snored at all, not sire if its to do with milk diet or no carbs, but whatever it is, I'm hoping to rid the blasted machine back to the hospital :) will take it with me for op but hope not to have to use it :)

I wish I'd thought of measuring my ankles!!
Maybe that's why my shoelaces didn't seem too short today?

band fitted 16.01.14

Snap!!!! Hubby says I have completely stopped snoring, and he too checks I am still breathing when I am asleep!!!! Didn't know about the low carb diet altering snoring!
Love sal xxx

Snap!!! I've had a c pap machine n not used it this week as I've lost almost two stone n most off my neck lol, I've not snored at all, not sire if its to do with milk diet or no carbs, but whatever it is, I'm hoping to rid the blasted machine back to the hospital :) will take it with me for op but hope not to have to use it :)

It's brilliant isn't it - hopefully it will make for better nights sleep. Who knew snoring can be completely irradiated by reducing carbs! Hopefully an added incentive not to eat too much of them in the future!

Yep. I've lost 4" from my waist, 1" from bust and 1cm from my ankles!!! This was two weeks ago though. Nothing since. I'm rubbish:-(

Hiya,
As I said previously, I'm a poor loser :( ...maybe it's as we haven't as much as sum peeps to lose & still aren't bak to our pre surgery fitness so not actually doing as much as usual.
Are you keeping a food diary in case you need to present to your provider. I've only lost 9lb post op in 2wks, most peeps lose that 1st week.
I'm also avoiding scales like plague, it's v.frustrating!
xxx

Last edited:
Back