• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

I don't like hot drinks anymore, all I want is squash! I have loads of flavours and drink them all day in pint glasses with lots of ice :) x

Looks like my ice machine n water thing on the fridge will get a right old bashing then :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Looks like my ice machine n water thing on the fridge will get a right old bashing then :) previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Seems to go one way or another. A lot of postoppers find icy drinks make their pouches hurt. I love it and my sugar free ice pops! Really good for thirst :)

Well its been a godsend with my milk n crunched ice shakes all six weeks. Been throwing the liquid down my neck big time :) x

Seems to go one way or another. A lot of postoppers find icy drinks make their pouches hurt. I love it and my sugar free ice pops! Really good for thirst :)

SF ice poles got me thru the first week when I couldn't get anything else down - they were a god send!!

Whoo hooo, I'm ready to roll for next Thursdays by pass op. :) very happy with my progress despite leg complications. Sailed through. What a relief! Even tho I have a designer aorta heart valve :)) looooooseeeeer! :)

Whoo hooo, I'm ready to roll for next Thursdays by pass op. :) very happy with my progress despite leg complications. Sailed through. What a relief! Even tho I have a designer aorta heart valve :)) looooooseeeeer! :)

Well there's no fun in being normal is there!!

Brilliant news on the op go ahead - full steam ahead doll :)

I'm well chuffed but was intrigued that my heart valve is in two bits not three! Still works well so was worth all the boob fumbling to get better pics of it on screen. O the joys! Made my visit worth while ;p he he

Hope it was someone hot doing the fumbling ;) ;) ;)

Hope it was someone hot doing the fumbling ;) ;) ;)

Well I was lucky , he was rather lush:) I said does your wife know you fumble boobs all day n he blushed saying ' I don't tell her!' Whwooor lol

Hahaha! You lucky lady ;)

Well I was lucky , he was rather lush:) I said does your wife know you fumble boobs all day n he blushed saying ' I don't tell her!' Whwooor lol

Made an old woman very happy ;p lol

Whoo hooo, I'm ready to roll for next Thursdays by pass op. :) very happy with my progress despite leg complications. Sailed through. What a relief! Even tho I have a designer aorta heart valve :)) looooooseeeeer! :) previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Ah so pleased for you :)

Whoo hooo, I'm ready to roll for next Thursdays by pass op. :) very happy with my progress despite leg complications. Sailed through. What a relief! Even tho I have a designer aorta heart valve :)) looooooseeeeer! :) previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Knew you could do it! Bypass eh? Cool beanz x

Well done matey....!!! ;)

awesome news. Really pleased for you.

Thanks everyone. Over the moon. I'm intending on a by pass lap wise , if no go open up, but may have to have a sleeve if too many adhesions or nothing if too stuck up. Hopefully that won't be so. Everything's crossed. Xxx

Hi 2nd timer, I am SO pleased for you!!!! Well done!!! Bet you are chuffed to bits!!!
Love sal xxx

Hey Belle, How r u chick xxx
so so. Went to my fertility consultation today and told them about surgery and instead of taking me off the system it was really positive and have me an appointment for a years time and providing I haven't got pg before then and BMI is normal range then they will refer me for IVF. For the last 4 years they kept saying loose more weight and will see you in 6 months. So although I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks I feel better today.

Back