• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

i still cant walk a mile, nothing to do with surgery thou lol

Dropped 2lb this morning after no loss for nearly 2 weeks. I'm now in the 17 stones & exactly 3 stone lighter than I was when I started my pre-op on 2nd jan. Much happier!

image-4104042619.jpg

Haven't lost an ounce this week so thought I'd put a before and after face photo to cheer me up!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-1545942614.jpg
    image-1545942614.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 52
I gained 1lb this week and was devastated at first but when I thought about it I wasnt well have always had trouble with bowels and was really bloated so I really hope next week will be a big loss. I have lost 2 stone since op on 18th jan but have hit my 5 stone in total so have decided not to let one weigh in upset me and look at the bigger picture. Before surgery that 1lb would have sent me off the rails but not letting the fat win this battle. Hope everyone is doing well x

Agree with you Lynzy. This weight loss thing isn't plain sailing! After staying the same for 2 weeks I was delighted to loose 5 lbs last Saturday. This Saturday I've lost nothing. Most probably have to wait another week at least for any weight loss. Seems to be happening in fits and starts but not going to let it get to me! I used to get really fed up if I hadn't lost and would binge to comfort myself but can't do that any more with bypass! It's just a waiting game.

It would seem a few of us January oppers are stalling atm.
I'm having a much more positive day today & my eating has been much better too.

I stalled after 3 weeks. Only really caught up again. Lost 7lbs this week. Total of 3stone 7 lbs. it's so hard when you stall but keep trying different clothes on when you stall and look at before and after and will keep you going. Just think when you stall you loose the inches.

Wow Sharie - how gorgeous are you! Well done xx
Thank you Georgie! Never been called gorgeous before!
Need to keep looking at photos to remind myself how fat and ugly I was just a few months ago and even though I feel like it's going slowly at the moment, there is progress being made. Especially with those chins!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Haven't lost an ounce this week so thought I'd put a before and after face photo to cheer me up! Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery
Amazeballs!

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well?

Just thought I would share a 'snack' type thing that I have come across. I was looking for something to keep in my bag for when out and about in case I miss a meal time.

The product is called nakd I have tried the coca delight and raspberry ones. The are little fruit and nut bits that count as one of your 5 a day. I guess they may not be good for bypasses due the the natural sugar contents but perhaps for sleevers and banders and they are a good energy booster.

X

I seem to be having 2 really good weeks then 1 bad week im loosing just under a stone a month which im thrilled about as im now into the 12 stones next target is the 11s and I havnt been there in 14 years already getting into clothes I haven't had on in over 6 years im finally feeling like I will get to where I want to be still a long way to go though :) these last 8 weeks have changed me so much for the better I smile so much more now

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well? Just thought I would share a 'snack' type thing that I have come across. I was looking for something to keep in my bag for when out and about in case I miss a meal time. The product is called nakd I have tried the coca delight and raspberry ones. The are little fruit and nut bits that count as one of your 5 a day. I guess they may not be good for bypasses due the the natural sugar contents but perhaps for sleevers and banders and they are a good energy booster. X
Nakd bars are amazing. We sell them ion our shop. The apple & strawberry are lush.
I'd never thought about them as possibly suitable. Will have a look tomorrow

Nakd bars are amazing. We sell them ion our shop. The apple & strawberry are lush.
I'd never thought about them as possibly suitable. Will have a look tomorrow

I think I did pick up a bar but thought it was a bit high calorie wise but I'll check again next time I'm in ASDA. The ones I'm talking about are in bags and there are maybe about 15 or so little bits in a bag. I have only ever managed 3 of them at a time as they are rather filling.
X

I've had this bar winking at me all day! It's the cocoa crunch one.
Our bar is 30g per bar 106 cal 5.5g protein 12.5g sugar (it is all fruit sugar but sugar nevertheless) 2.6g fat 2g fibre. Its a good level of protein @ 18%, not bad as bars go but as delicious as it is, I shall be putting it back now :-(

I've had this bar winking at me all day! It's the cocoa crunch one. Our bar is 30g per bar 106 cal 5.5g protein 12.5g sugar (it is all fruit sugar but sugar nevertheless) 2.6g fat 2g fibre. Its a good level of protein @ 18%, not bad as bars go but as delicious as it is, I shall be putting it back now :-(

I have a recipe for homemade energy bars. Same as the nakd bars. They're yummy and really cheap and easy. I'll dig it out later :)

The nakd bars are really good nutritionally.

Where do u buy your nkd bars from ?

Back