• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Wow fantastic same here about the years ago, I asked to be referred 6 years ago but I thought I know I can do this myself pahaha noo I can't xx

Pottering around in the kitchen caught a glimpse of someone in the mirror, turned round to talk... It was me in the mirror I didn't recognise myself I'm still giggling at myself now! Non scale victory I'm
Sure :)

Attachments

• image-2331826015.jpg
    image-2331826015.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 77
Sorry I haven't kept up with how well everyone has been doing. My new phone doesn't show notifications. Well done everyone some great losses. I've gone from 19 stone 1 to 14 stone 5 but only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks. Gone from a size 22 top to 16 and maybe able to do 14 but top part of stomach still too flabby and shows.
Also found a great way to have a gin and tonic with no fizz. Soda stream diet tonic concentrate with water and don't put in soda machine. It's the way forward and almost nicer than a fizzy tonic.

Also hair started thinning so today had he big chop. Hair use to be down to my boobs now chin Length

Pottering around in the kitchen caught a glimpse of someone in the mirror, turned round to talk... It was me in the mirror I didn't recognise myself I'm still giggling at myself now! Non scale victory I'm Sure :)
Looking fab :))))

Sorry I haven't kept up with how well everyone has been doing. My new phone doesn't show notifications. Well done everyone some great losses. I've gone from 19 stone 1 to 14 stone 5 but only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks. Gone from a size 22 top to 16 and maybe able to do 14 but top part of stomach still too flabby and shows. Also found a great way to have a gin and tonic with no fizz. Soda stream diet tonic concentrate with water and don't put in soda machine. It's the way forward and almost nicer than a fizzy tonic. Also hair started thinning so today had he big chop. Hair use to be down to my boobs now chin Length

Well done, pic????

ForumRunner_20140505_212216.jpg

Looking mighty good Larabelle and I'm liking this soda stream idea, must check it out! X

Thanks guys

O wow!!!!

ForumRunner_20140505_225704.jpg

Thanks clare

Hi everyone just got my op date for sleeve this Monday had three days notice not started any diet . Will they still do the op without shrinking the liver ?
Oh and nice pics by the way ?

Hi macca yes people do get them done with a few days notice just do the diet over weekend if you can it will help

Finally in the teens 19.12 stone on the scales this morning big milestone for me xx
Well done badgerpink. I dropped into the 16's today. Which is the lowest weight I've been for 20 years since I was pregnant with my 1st boy. I'm only 1llb off a 4 stone loss now since my pre op on 2nd jan. I'm so chuffed :)

great news badger doing fab

Back