• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Well done everyone, its so nice to hear from a few months down the line....keep up the good work...Im sure you all look fabulous x

Im just teetering on the edge of the 20's so should be in the teens come my next weigh in. And to think I started the journey at 27 and a half stone

Well done Robina...great achievement

Well done everyone such great achievements. I'm just waiting to get into the 13's. 14.3 now so only 2 to go to get to just over weight. Was 19.1 new years day!!! Can't wait and almost want a party to celebrate no longer being obese. Been at a work conference and when I booked I ordered a large hoodie thinking I would just about fit into it come the conference then was really surprised on Wednesday when I had to get a medium instead. Went to primark Dr the first time yesterday and bought a size 18 skirt. To say I'm made up is an understatement. Only another 3 stone to get to my goal. BRING IT ON.

We are all doing so well, keep up the good work guys it will all be worth it.

Into the 17s this week from 22 stone (21st jan 14). Size 22 from size 26. Slow going now. Only 1-2lbs loss per week.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I'm in 15s now, 49.5 lbs lost.

Load a losers! Xxx

Huge congrats on everyone's weight loss - summer clothes shopping is going to be frigging awesome this year!!

Since pre op diet which started on 5th Jan, I have lost 6 stone and am just into the 13's.

Top result everyone and in such a short space of time. Very best wishes trev

fab news tracey

So glad to see everyone is doing so well :) I'm now 13 and a half stone and managing to squeeze into size 14.......I am so happy and it appears everyone else is feeling fab too :D xx

Back