• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Thanks ladies!!!! Took the kids swimming today - not done that for quite a while, and when I have done before, not really enjoyed it due to being so 'exposed'!!! Had a lovely fun time with the kids, didn't care what I looked like (a few saggy bits) cause I know I am 7 stone lighter than I was this time last year!!!! Only one draw back, my cosssie is a bit too big and my boobs kept slipping downwards out of the cups!!!! Lol!!! Got a new cosssie on the way home, black with white spots, in the sale £8, and a size 18!!! Good day all round :)
Love sal xxx

Thanks ladies!!!! Took the kids swimming today - not done that for quite a while, and when I have done before, not really enjoyed it due to being so 'exposed'!!! Had a lovely fun time with the kids, didn't care what I looked like (a few saggy bits) cause I know I am 7 stone lighter than I was this time last year!!!! Only one draw back, my cosssie is a bit too big and my boobs kept slipping downwards out of the cups!!!! Lol!!! Got a new cosssie on the way home, black with white spots, in the sale £8, and a size 18!!! Good day all round :) Love sal xxx

Great stuff :)))

So, 4 days from my 7 month surgiversary, and ive officially lost 7 stone today!! whoop whoop!!! So happy!!!! :)

Brilliant Tina, that's fantastic x

Congrats sallie doing fab

Well, off to Drayton manor today with the kids and family!!! I haven't been since I was a kid!!! I'm not worried about all the walking or being on my feet all day, and I might even go on a few rides with the kids - I haven't been on rides for years for fear of the barriers fitting me and my bottom fitting into the seats ( and the rides make me feel a bit queezy nowadays!!!). The kids have never been to a theme park - they are 9 & 6, so it will be a day of new experiences!!!
Love salliebeth xx

Have fun salliebeth

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. How is everyone doing? I am only 4 lbs away from bmi of 25 I just can't believe it. My body still looks "fat" but that's due to empty fat cells and loose skin. People are starting to tell me not to loose anymore but that is because from my shoulders up I look quite skinny but shoulders down still look quite round. Anyone else been told bu friends and family not too loose anymore?

Sent from my SM-G900F using WLSurgery

Morning all. It's my 7th month anniversary of my surgery today & I've lost 6 stone!!! Soooo chuffed!

Well done emmahc1975!!!! It's a great feeling isn't it???!!!! Must say I am loving my 7 stone 2lb loss!!! Went to our local town today with mum just for a wander, ended up going in new look, and peacocks and got 2 pairs of jeans both in the sale at £10 a pair and both size 18!!! I was 26/28 this time last year!! The best feeling was being able to look in the 'normal' sale range - I did look in the plus size sections - guess old habits die hard, and it made me smile and feel really proud of myself to think that they were all too big!!!! Loving being able to buy clothes, and the best thing is being able to choose clothes I like, not just making a purchase because it fits!!!!
Well done to you!!!
Love salliebeth xxx

Hey Lara, sounds like we are at the same place. I'm 4lbs from a 'healthy' BMI and I too have been told by several people that I should stop now. Personally I'd like to lose another stone so that I'm safely in the 'healthy' zone. I think for other people it's just such a shock for them seeing so much less of me and that's why they now see me as 'skinny' and think I should stop losing!!

Well done Emma x

Hey Lara, sounds like we are at the same place. I'm 4lbs from a 'healthy' BMI and I too have been told by several people that I should stop now. Personally I'd like to lose another stone so that I'm safely in the 'healthy' zone. I think for other people it's just such a shock for them seeing so much less of me and that's why they now see me as 'skinny' and think I should stop losing!!

Do you feel skinny though as I don't. And don't understand why they say it. Yes I feel smaller but Deffo not skinny.

No I don't feel skinny in the slightest! I sometimes worry that I won't know when to stop! I also think because of the excess skin on my tummy (which isn't really that terrible) that I will never feel skinny. Mind you if you had asked me a year ago if a size 12/14 was skinny, without a doubt I would have said yes. My heads a bit messed up, I think it needs a little more time to catch up with the weight loss! Are you the same?

No I don't feel skinny in the slightest! I sometimes worry that I won't know when to stop! I also think because of the excess skin on my tummy (which isn't really that terrible) that I will never feel skinny. Mind you if you had asked me a year ago if a size 12/14 was skinny, without a doubt I would have said yes. My heads a bit messed up, I think it needs a little more time to catch up with the weight loss! Are you the same?

Totally feel like that. I'm sitting at size 14 to 18 depending where and style. Loose skin and empty fat cells on top and lower tummy and have an apron that looks disgusting but the main thing is that I feel healthy now and Fx when we start trying for children again in January then I may have a chance after trying for 6 years.

Mmm, yes I look fab with clothes on but not quite the same without but as my husband pointed out, it's looks a hell of a lot better now that it did!!

Good luck with your next journey Lara, fingers cross for you both xxx

Exactly the same with my clothes on and husband says the same thing. Good luck with yours too. Maybe we should arrange something for a surgiversary meet.

Back