• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

larabelle

OMG you all look amazing well done ladies

looking amazing Salliebeth and Badgerpink xxx my 8 month surgiversary on the 13th and lost 7stone 9lbs now xxx

Salliebeth

looking amazing Salliebeth and Badgerpink xxx my 8 month surgiversary on the 13th and lost 7stone 9lbs now xxx

Well done, that's fantastic!!!! Feels good doesn't it??!!!!!! Although must say I'm having a bit of a stall at the moment, but trying not to focus on it too much, just keep thinking how far I have come!!! Hopefully the body will kick start itself again soon - or I'll kick myself up the bum!!!! Xxx
Love salliebeth xxx

aww Salliebeth I know exactly where you are coming from xxx the only thing I can say is whenever I had a stall I still lost inches, definitely worth checking xxx

Salliebeth

aww Salliebeth I know exactly where you are coming from xxx the only thing I can say is whenever I had a stall I still lost inches, definitely worth checking xxx

Never thought of that!!! I'm really hoping to get to a size 16!!! I'm an 18 at the moment (was size 26-28 pre op) weighted myself this morning and I have lost 1 lb, so any loss is better than a gain - or even a stall, so fingers crossed!!!xxx
Love salliebeth xxx

Badgerpink

No greater joy that picking up a pair of f&f skinny jeans in a size 18 and them fitting please as punch ") £9 in the sale too...bonus

Salliebeth

No greater joy that picking up a pair of f&f skinny jeans in a size 18 and them fitting please as punch ") £9 in the sale too...bonus

I know that feeling!!! Feels fantastic doesn't it??!!!! Although mine weren't in a sale!!!! But have NEVER worn skinny jeans before!! How life is changing!!! :)
Love salliebeth xxxx

Badgerpink

Boast alert!!!!, 10 stone down size 16 jeans and my biggest goal was to fit on the rides at Alton towers which I did last week went on everything something's twice was on my feet all day walked miles and not one ache or pain the next day. Happy happy happy

2nd timer

Boast alert!!!!, 10 stone down size 16 jeans and my biggest goal was to fit on the rides at Alton towers which I did last week went on everything something's twice was on my feet all day walked miles and not one ache or pain the next day. Happy happy happy

Fab fab fab. Wtg everyone :)

Salliebeth

Just wanted to see it in "black and white" that i am 8 stone down today, and just checked my BMI and am now only overweight!!!! :). Feeling great!!! Would still like to continue to loose about another 2 stone, but it is slowing down now, but I know it's possible!!! Love my sleeve!!! Hope everyone else is good???? Xx
Love salliebeth xxxx

robina

Just wanted to see it in "black and white" that i am 8 stone down today, and just checked my BMI and am now only overweight!!!! :). Feeling great!!! Would still like to continue to loose about another 2 stone, but it is slowing down now, but I know it's possible!!! Love my sleeve!!! Hope everyone else is good???? Xx
Love salliebeth xxxx

well done hun, thats fabulous!

robina

ive now lost just over 10 stone, still have over 8 stone to lose to get to a normal bmi

still classed as morbidly obese but can move so much easier these days

Sharie65

image-71942474.jpg Haven't been on for ages. Been having a difficult time with a ruptured Baker's Cyst and now awaiting results of MRI scan re cartilage damage to the same knee. So frustrating that I'm loosing the weight but can't get out and exercise! Swimming makes it worse. Have lost 7 stone in 9 months. Weight loss has slowed right down. Have been at same weight for last 5 weeks but have not been very mobile. Am comfortably in size 18 and just bought a size 16 dress for my forth-coming hen night. Was hoping to be a size 16 by my wedding at Xmas. Fingers crossed! Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2293971227.jpg
    image-2293971227.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

larabelle

Hi Everyone, so sorry not been on in a while, for some reason i have stopped getting notifications. How is everyone feeling about nearly being 1 year out. I am so excited. I have planned to have a meal with my family to celebrate. I am now only 1 lb away from my revised personal target. I am now 10st 8lbs and can't believe the difference it has made. that 8 1/2 stone lost since surgery.

What plans do people have for their surgiversary?

larabelle

I finally hit my personal target today. I'm so happy

ForumRunner_20141218_083836.jpg

princess4d4

Congrats Lara fantastic achievement

Matra

Fantastic Lara, brilliant!!