• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG SIZE 14 NEXT JEANS!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I have a massive amount of clothes size 14 just waiting for me to wear them again! x

So have I, although I'm not sure they'll still be in fashion by the time I get to wear them again lol

One time I'm glad I'm such a hoarder as I have a wardrobe full of clothes from 14-24. Gave all my 10s and 12s to a skinny friend years ago as I never expected to ever wear them again lol :rolleyes:

Hi Carol yes it was at princess royal, i used to live in orpington. If you search El Hasani at the top of the front page theres along thread which alot of his patients have posted on if you cant find it let me know and i will. I was on pre-op for 2 wks, i basically lived on chicken and ice lollies im sooooo fussy! It was quite a good pre-op compared to some on here! Your allowed chicken, fish, clear soup, oxo, tea, coffee and sugar free jelly(probably a few other things but i've forgot). where do you live?
hi Lisa i live in beckenham had my Prue-op assessment today it did not go well they are saying my blood pressure is to high and unless i can get it down they will cancel i am so upset dint no what to do

Oh Carol i really feel for you, when are you getting it checked again? I know it doesnt help but it would be for your own good, someone else on here had it cancelled because of high blood pressure but was re-scheduled two weeks later, fingers crossed your be ok i imagine all our blood pressures up going for the pre-op assessment is soooo scarey! Please feel free to ask anymore questions, im always here to help xxx

Well done - great achievement :)

That is so brilliant. That is one achievement I cannot wait to wear.

Well done hun that's fab:553::553:Can I just ask how tall you are too?:D

Hi Candie i'm a mere 5ft 3in :cry:

This is fantastic Lisa...really inspiring. I'm 21 - 5 at the mo and a size 28 so there is hope for me yet!

Well done xx

Isn't it great! It does a lot for your self esteem being an average size. Have just swapped my Evans store card for a Dotty P/Miss Selfridge/topshop card! I had to laugh when I was looking for a fab pair of jeans size 14 in dotty P and they were all sold out - they had lots of 20s and 22s - blood typical, could never find any in that size when I used to look.

Fantastic news! :) x

Thank you all for your kind words, they mean alot xxx

Well I've lost 6 stone 2 pounds since my op on Oct 15th and people I haven't seen since before then are not even recognising me. In size 16 jeans and absolutely thrilled. Haven't had any diabetic medication since 2 days after the operation. Feeling wonderful. Mr El Hasani - I can't thank him enough.

For all those out there still waiting - just hang in there - this is the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me. Only regret is I didn't have it done 10 years ago (but then it wasn't probably around...!)

xxxx

Yeps!!! it is the most amazing feeling Ime in a size 12s/14s at the mo and I feel fab I went out for a meal with my sister & brother in law last night and although the 12s fitted :eek: I actualy put on my size 14s (same trousers) on otherwise I couldnt have sat down and had my meal without being un comfy Lol . Gail x

Back