• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG SIZE 14 NEXT JEANS!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
I just had to share with you all that i bought a pair of jeans this week from next and i cant believe it they were a size 14!!!!! This time last year i was at my heaviest ever weighing in at around 22 stone and wearing a size 28 jean(with elastic waist)! I just cant put into words how im feeling right now. To everyone pre-op i know it's scarey but it really is a journey worth taking the rewards are priceless xxx

That's fantastic news! Many congratulations!!

it is a great feeling I am sure. I can't wait to be a size 14 again. before my op I was a size 30/32 and now I am a size 24/26 and that is in 4 months. I have a wardrobe full of size 14s to get back into and I am so excited that one day I will xxx

Wowsers!!!

That's fantastic, bet you're over the moon.

I can't wait to be a size 14.

xxx

Im so happy for you way to go xx

What a fabulous feeling it must have been... well done hun x

!

:happy096::happy036: !!!GO LISA!!! :girlpower:
:greenapple:That totally rocks hun and I see you are going to do the race for life aswell :whacky068::bliss:
I know I was sceptical when I went for my bypass as nothing has ever worked for me in the past, so why should this? BUT IT HAS!! People who are thinking about having WLS or are waiting for it --- as Lisa says, I know this is scary but it is definately worth sticking with it. ;)
This has totally changed my life for the better and it is definately the best desicion I have ever made in my life. :D
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0011::party0049:

Thanks everyone xxx

Em- you look fantastic, what an inspiration you are xxx

Thanks for your posts. I am having my pre op on 4 May, and all sorts of doubts are going through my mind: am I doing the right thing, is the pain going to be unbearable, why can't I just diet this weight off (as some friends have said). I am scared stiff one minute and excited the next, did everyone feel this way????? xxxx

I truly believe that everyone goes through what your experiencing right now Jan me being one of them! I couldnt believe that when it finally came around to the day of my op i was really excited! I really do believe i gained my confidence from reading threads on here of sooooooo many peoples success stories and now having lost 9 stone in 10 months i have my very own and you to Jan will have yours. xxx

Firstly, awesome! How fantastic to be in the 14's, i bet you look n feel fab xxxx

Now for Jan, do you remember when you were pregnant for the first time? Everyone told you about the pain of childbirth and how you'd soon forget it? Remember during the labour how it hurt like heck n no way you was doing this again (you were so gonna kill your OH)... How soon after did you forget the pain? I'm guessing (and hoping) that the pain will be quickly forgotten and soon surpassed by the eupohoria of weight loss. You are one of probably thousands who've wondered why the heck they are doing what they are doing, why can't they lose it on a diet! The answer is you can't or you wouldnt be this far ahead in your journey. There is no shame there for any of us... Embrace the start of your new journey, don't fear it xxx

I truly believe that everyone goes through what your experiencing right now Jan me being one of them! I couldnt believe that when it finally came around to the day of my op i was really excited! I really do believe i gained my confidence from reading threads on here of sooooooo many peoples success stories and now having lost 9 stone in 10 months i have my very own and you to Jan will have yours. xxx
hi Lisa well done can you tell me were you had your op as you have the same doctor as me .was it at prince royal hospital as .and what pre op diet was you on

Hi Carol yes it was at princess royal, i used to live in orpington. If you search El Hasani at the top of the front page theres along thread which alot of his patients have posted on if you cant find it let me know and i will. I was on pre-op for 2 wks, i basically lived on chicken and ice lollies im sooooo fussy! It was quite a good pre-op compared to some on here! Your allowed chicken, fish, clear soup, oxo, tea, coffee and sugar free jelly(probably a few other things but i've forgot). where do you live?

a massive congratulations xx

Great news! I totally know how you feel, I am in size 14 trousers now, and size 16 tops. My greatest ambition when we started this was to get down to a size 16, so I couldn't envisage being any smaller than that. What a great thing this surgery is. We are very very lucky people aren't we?

Congrats again, Rxx

Back