• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-Band Jelly belly

JO28172

Yep....I need to get it toned up! 20mins a day running has given me a great pair of legs but done buggar all for my belly! Now sat with an ab belt on but lets be honest....I know it won't be my magic cure... :D
sit ups?! Do I have to?! Hate them with a vengeance....what have you lovely lot done to tone up your midriffs?!!! :)

There isn't nothing that can be done to sort my belly out, I even asked the personal trainer wot I could do and he said only surgical intervention would help me now. Wishing you all the best xxx

i like pilates cause it tones all of your body up without being to physical its slow stretching exercises but the results are really visible after a month. Ihave a pilates ball, i do sit ups n crunches it could be worse than itis my stomach but have alwasys tried to keep it in check my legs are the hardest to tone , thighs that is they are very wobbly and have nasty veins i do leg exercises as well but i find they are harder than the sit ups. just have to keep plodding onwards with it xx

Back