• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

job interviews

cherry

Can i ask a question, if you apply for a job and the closing date is the 1 nov... and ive a interview monday, if im suitable can they give me the job? or do they have to wait till the 1st? just seems strange to give me an interview weeks before the closing x

lol, that does seem weird but there are a lot of new rules about transparency & fairness in recruitment now...if they like you (as in think you are suitable & what they are looking for) they may well offer you the job there & then, but if they have stipulated a closing date, then they may well only inform people after that closing date. That could be one of your questions you ask at the interview - good luck for it anyway! What's it for btw? xxx

thanks sweetpea, its a cook in a childrens nursery, the hours are perfect 9-5 and no shift work im still waiting on halton house but its incase that falls through, id just take whichever one came first.... dont wanna risk saying to much after what happened x

Back