• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive quit my job

cherry

:break_diet: i HATE it!!!!!!!!!! honest to god i could go on and on what theye expect me to do, and im not lazy!! its a joke, noone speaks to me, they walk past washing to tell me they ve got some!!! they think there above the stations... they make me feel uncomfortable...

so i get home to an email, from halton house!!!!! finally asking me to go for a interview on monday, and the sgts mess manager wants to speak to me tomorrow!!! so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese keep it all crossed for me...

im very scared about quiting cherrytree, im gonna ask jase to ring and tell them we have had bad news and im unable to carry on with the job there... is that bad?... im to scared to do it! xxx

Sorry it didnt work out hun but no one deserves to be made to feel like that at work. I hope you get the job you really wanted x

awww sorry to hear this hun, what job was u doin? horrible when ur the new person and ppl treat u like that, i find in my job its a bit like that im a nurse and its mainly women which can be very *****y, im off work till feb as iv got a litle baby whos 20 wks so still on maternity leave!!
hope u get the job u want and they r nicer to u there, good luck and no i dont think thats bad wat ur doin if its gonna make u feel like it has then i dont blame u xxxx

Good luck for the new one Kelly xxxx

thanks everyone, well halton house has booked the interview, for monday, ill let them know tomorrow......plus the mess manager from the sgt mess, has another job going, and she to has asked me to ring her tomorrow... so fingers crossed thats ok.. there x

Aww, it must be bad Kelly because you are such a nice person. I could not work anywhere that i wasnt comfortable. So sorry to hear this.

Bugger them its there loss.

Im wishing you lots of luck in hearing from the other job which i think you will be more suited for.

Bless yer, there are some horrible people in this world.

You are better out of it love because if you are not happy with your work then that would certainly end up stressing you out, and you need to be as stress free as possible for your surgery dont you?

Good Luck! xxxxxx

good for you hun, your worth so much more then they were treating you xxx

Well good luck with the other job kelly. Just do what you heart tells mate. They should be ashamed of themselves but give some people a little bit of authority and it goes to their heads. No wonder they said they didn't think you'd stick as others have left. We now know why!

Lin xx

i know!!! the last chef lasted 5 weeks!!! my mum was like well you need to tell them so they know... but no way..... i just want out of there!!! sniiiiffff i feel bad as i reallly want the money but we ve managed till now, lets hope monday brings good news, or tomorrow xx

arrhh...I hope you get the other job hun..
don't let the trumped up so and so's get you down...
good luck hun x x x

Oh poor you Kelly, I don't blame you love, it can quite often be like that when you start a new job...those people that have been there a while become very clicky & spiteful to newbies, instead of making them feel welcome & helping them out. Well like everyone else says, stuff them if that is their attitude...no wonder they are going through staff! Don't worry about who you get to phone on your behalf, get anyone to do it if you don't feel up to it...they propeerly won't be surprised anyway, sounds like that's what they were after. I worked in a place I hated for 13 years, the owner was a total p***k & it really knocks your self-worth & confidence until you think you don't deserve or can't get any better....once I left, I swore I would never do that to myself again & I haven't! I really hope this new opportunity works out for you hon xxxx

Well I would have done the same for sure. In fact I have in the past.

Hopefully things will work out for you with the Sgts Mess.

I would tell them the truth, write a letter if you cant face telling them face to face or over the phone, that way you cant get stressed once the letter has gone. Good luck for Monday xx

Good Luck Kelly xxx

Hello Angel,

Many of us will have been in this position and we understand...

Go for Halton House and put Cherry Tree down to experience Kelly...

Remember it for this... you know how to make a 'banana cake' and don't worry about it... if it's not for you and you have choices then move forward...

Take the positives out of the experience and let the other negatives go precious...

Love and hugs xxx :wave_cry:

Kelly, noone has the right to make you feel like that, you are worth more than that. I wouldnt feel bad about going back and I think you are right about getting someone to phone and say you are not coming back due to a family emergency.
Good luck for Halton House, Im sure this is the job for you :D XXX

Ah Kelly I'm so sorry hun, i was in a job like that before, after 2 months i just couldnt stand it anymore. I rang in sick and wrote a letter first class so they would get it the next day (maybe if you wanna make sure it gets there you could send it recorded so they have to sign for it?).

Good luck with the next job and i hope it all works out! xxx

aw kelly what a shame, and you were so looking forward to it as well. well they arnt worthy of you hun, its no wonder they go through staff if they treat them like that, maybe if you do write a letter, you could point that out to them, some ppl need bringing down a peg or two.
put it behind you now, and concentrate on a job tha you are more suited to and will be better thought of. good luck with your interview. big hugs and lots of love xx

Kelly, no wonder they had so many cooks before you!! I would get your hubby to ring them & also write a letter telling them exactly why you left then send it recorded delivery!!

I can't understand why people are so nasty!! They'd have known about it if I'd been there cos I'd have boiled up a nice big pan of hot water & stuck their big fat asses in it!!

Back