• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland

loz31uk

looks like im gonna have to ring them in morning again as has my appointmetn for 1st of dec to get balloon inserted and rung night before to find out it had been cancelled woman said they sent me a letter on 28th nov to say it had been cancelled to the 22nd dec well its good job i rung night before as ive still not recieved letter to confirm that my new appointment is the 22nd dec xx:)

Sunderland I find have a habit of not sending out letters I think they get lost for little while then they find them and send them x

woman told me on phone had to be there for 9.30 on 22nd dec but rather have a letter to make sure hun xx

Yeah your best too, I don't doubt her but u need the letter x

Yeah gonna ring in morning hun xx

I would too lol there's nothing like when u get a letter through the door and u can tell its from the hospital and u rip it open lol. I have to ring them on Thursday to make sure everything is ok for my op don't want to ring am so nervous xx

yea know what ya mean hun im sure you will be fine hun i just cant wait to get balloon in n then its a start to my journey then fingers crossed they will let me have bypass xx

what a pain...that's quite a delay. Did they say why its been moved?

I'm due to go in at the back end of December for balloon but haven't had anything from them... I'm suposed to be down for cover at work over Xmas and New Year so will need to let my boss know pretty soon if I won't be in! Phoned them last week but they've not given me a date yet.

rung hopistal amy hun they said aslong as know time and date then they shouldnt need to send another letter so ive wrote date and time on old letter xx

it is a pain Novamay wanted it over and done with but least its weeks not months eh they just said the list for the 1st dec had been cancelled think it was summit to do with strike on 30th nov.
which hops u going for it done at x

Hey at least that's something, ward b26 has been closed today. Everyone has been moved to c31 was a little concerned as my op is this week I've rang they they said everything is absolutely fine so don't worry x

D'oh - strike! I never thought of that! I'm at Sunderland Royal. Are you having the muscle relaxant or just the throat spray?

oh god Amy least you know its nothing to worry about eh xx

getting the sedation Novamay what about you? xx

Id like both - if they'll let me (plus a rubber mallet and a bottle of rum). I'm right cockley when it comes to my throat. I cough really easy - then I tend to p. wonderful!

know what ya mean im quite cockly xx

Ladies don't worry I have my endo with no sedation I throat spray and was fine just relax your throat and if u feel it going down gulp. Good luck xx

ok thanks amy xx

you're a braver lass than me Amy.

Back