• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jo's diary :D

joey80

Hi all

Well here goes, im 30 yrs old n have 2 fab children, Keisha aged 10 n Morgan aged 9, :family2:
i am now classes as morbidly obese:cry: which i hate, i have been overweight for about 8yrs, and b4 that my weight was up and down since leaving school.

I have tried all sorts of diets;from Atkins,Weightwatchers, Slimming world, cal controlled, the lot. As for slimming pills iv taken so many if u shook me id rattle like a chemist lol, herbal! CLA, Acai berry,LIpotrim, adios lol
prescribed! xenical, reductil,alli
funnily enough the xenical didnt work actually bunged me up rather than the adverse effect lol

Neway iv been thinking of surgery for a long time, id enquire then **** out, id read up on websites magazines books everything, now iv made the step and sorted out funding, booked and been to pre op and even had my surgery date. (18th sept:happy036:)

Hi and welcome to the site! You'll find a lot of useful information here. Good luck with your surgery!

thanks, iv been on site for while but thought i could write a little diary, off load n ask questions xx

Well guys 4 weeks tomoz and ill b banded, how do I feel? Like **** at the mo, I feel as if I can't speak to any one about this, I get excited n speak to my partner about but to be honest I think iv bored him by talking to much, as for my parents, I feel as if everytime I try and bring it up they just not bothered and change the subject. :( I'm glad I got u guys to winge to :) xxx

Relations can be crap. I think it's because they worry too much. They don't know as much as we do about it. You'll be grand - op isn't so bad. Xxx

Thanks Ankass, i know they worry, my mother is coming to hosp wiv me, but i feel bad when i try to talk about it to them, it's them that are funding it for me too,, grrr it so frustrating xxxx

hi guys was going to try out the milk diet today to c how i cope, but ended up with the bug :( i guess ill have to attempt it next week, i have a wedding tomoz and taking kids to drayton manor next week so a few things on. so maybe after that ill try xx

Hi joey, I feel your pain! I am getting banded on Tuesday. Only my husband & parents know. As my mum & dad are on hol, my husband is getting it all! I have only told 1 other person. This site is great, good to vent! Good luck with everything x

i love it here all my worries can b answered on here, iv told a few peps still unsure o as to keep it to myself or let people know wha im having done, i guess if they ask ill tell otherwise i wont say nowt. Good luck for tue too lemmie know how it goes xx

Hiya joey, I bought sanotogen gold but have to crush them. The nurse said the bassets chewable ones are fine for after op & then move onto tablets week 2. All vitamins on 3 for 2 in boots so u could get 1 packet chewable & 2 tablet form. My form recommends any complete vits, centrum etc x

cool so i could jus crush them up like u or buy the bassets, i have to go asda later so can look in there, i did ask doc but he said they only give out folic acid on prescription x

well guys 9 days to go, starting milk diet on sun soooo excited now cant believe it happening, from now on it is all about me and my kids xxx

Hi joey,jus caught up with your diary,hope the pre op diet is going well,I too have started pre op diet as my date is the 19th.will be checking in on you and your progress.wishing you lots of luck for a succesfull journey!xx

Aww thanks shell tha nice, I'm starting mmy diet on sun, I c ur a fellow welshy, not far from me either I'm in port talbot, where u having ur op? Xxx

Hi Joey, having op at the spire cardiff with mr wong,how about you? You the only other member I found from s wales!
Started pre op diet this week but dont have to start until monday,trying to drop a few pounds before I go in.Getting nervous now.

Ah rite I'm having mine done with the hospital group in dolan park bromsgrove, how r u finding the diet, r u hungry wiv it? Xx

Back