• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jo's diary :D

Thanks guys, won't b long now, can't sleep at month and have to b up at half 3, so I'd say nerves have set in lol, ill keep u all updated xxx

Good luck joey! U will be totally fine & home before you know it. Will be thinking of you, loads of hugs xxxx

Well I got here at 6.45, been in own room since bout half 7, had bloods, ecg and injection to thin blood, got some fab socks to wear too lol, I'm 7th on the list so won't b going down till 2ish :( xx

Wishing you a safe and pain free journey xxxxxxxxx

Well it 20 to 3 now n I'm still waiting, aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh I'm so hungry now I'm even debating chewing my arm off, fed up now got headache from laclk of sleep and food, nurses not even come in to c if I'm ok xxx

omg bless ya :) its so exciting, good luck :) xxx

Hi guys, thanks for messages, went to theatre at 3 and was back up in room at 4, feeling slightly sore n tired but other than that I'm fine, mega dry mouth too, got my squash on hand and watching tv, will b home by dinnertime tomoz too yay xx

Thanks kel, really appreciate it, I was quick down there, sleeping ok tonight too, juus waking all the time to pee as I'm drinking soo much xxx

Brilliant news !! glad it went well for you, not rest and heal xxx

well iv been home for 1 day, resting nicely, still quite sore and cant lay down, have to sleep sitting up which is not good, my boy stayed home wiv me last night n looked after me well bless him, everytime i woke or moved he woke too n asked if i was ok or helped me get up, he is only 8 yrs old bless, but tonight he gonna have to sleep over the rents hse cause it not fair on him going to school tired cause im waking him all time, felt so bad this morn watching him go to school bless.

iv had a milky coffee for brekkie and gonna have smoothie for snacks, had a cup a soup yest and could only manage a few mouthfuls, b4 i would have drank 4 of them haha, ne who thanks for ur messages think they have kept my spirits up past couple of day, i really appreceate it, thanks again guys n gals muchos love xxxx

Ah JO your diary makes great reading! Can i ask how long did you have to wait between consultation and op day? Xx

Back