• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jo's diary :D

not following the diet too strictly yet like not measuring meat allowance and adding a cup a soup or bovril or sweet chilli sauce but have dropped a few pounds but starting monday I will try to follow 100%.I am hungry but very determined.my biggest hurdle is to break the habit of picking as i know the band wont work with me picking all day,also tonite is takeaway nite and i will have to go without while the rest of the family tuck in to an indian and chocs:(

It in birmingham, they got small clinic in cardiff where ill go for appointments and fills, for the op the hosp r providing transport to pick me up on the sun nm dropped off on the mon, all included in price too, I opted to do the milk diet cause I'd never have the head to work out cals n measuring stuff xx

They only pick up for the op when I have to go cardiff ill have to find me own way but oit only.a hour down the road ini xx

Well today was my first day doing the milk diet, coped quite well this morn, but by the time I got to 3pm I felt like sum1 had slit my throat omg I was having mega hunger pains, I decided to have my oxo drink, quite nice too, I did have 2 oxo drinks which I'm guessing is ok cause there not aload of cals in them isi? Ne who I had muller rice at half 6 and glass of milk and I'm actually feeling quite full (wouldn't say no to a kebab, if I was allowed lol) I have 1 glass of milk left now b4 bed then that day 1 ova n done with xxx

Thanks brian, I will keep u updated, good luck starting ur's too, how long do u have to do it for? Luckly I only got to do it till sat whoop whoop Xx

day 4 of pre op diet, struggling today, fancying loads of nice stuff to eat lol, i think this is cause im feeling low today. i think after finding out about the bf cheating and doing this diet it is really testing me, tbh i feel like i jus wanna sleep n wake up on mon after op lol xx

Hiya joey, stick with it hun! I found after day 5 it was easier. Your body kind of adjusts. I wondered how I'd never been successful at diets after losing 18lb on my Pre op! What's this about ur bf? I'm so sorry to hear that. He obviously doesn't realise how lucky he is! It's nearly ur op & it will be over in no time & you will be on the road to a new you! Chin up, sending u loads of hugs xxxxx

Thanks kel I really appreciate it, iv been fine wiv diet till today, think it cause my heads up my arse, I'm gonna try n forget bout the bf n focus on myself xx

Thanks kel I really appreciate it, iv been fine wiv diet till today, think it cause my heads up my arse, I'm gonna try n forget bout the bf n focus on myself xx

good move! x

I will stick to it, iv come too far for that arse to spoil it all for me, tomoz I'm gonna set my mind into cleaning this house from top to bottom, keep my mind off it, I deleted my facebook account too cause it too easy to sit there for hrs playing stupid games lol thanks guy too xxx

thanks peterborough guy, iv kept really busy this morn cleaned kitchen from top to bottom, bleached everthing (not got headache from fumes lol) im quite tired today and really cold so just been chilling this avo, kids home soon so ill b cooking and tidying up again lol, also it my boy's birthday on sat so tomoz ill b out sorting prezzies n cards n cake's :( lol i cant believe im nearly there, 3 more days eeekkkkkkkkkk xxx

Back