• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Journey over before it Started :(

Great to read Debz, I hope you get the outcome you are looking for and the happiness you deserve.

Cuppa xx

I will be there on Thursday too Debz so look forward to seeing you :)

I really hope you get the outcome you want ....

You sound so much more positive and i am keeping my fingers crossed for u hun that all goes well for you and u get ur funding.
Well done 2 you for reaching the one year mark that is fab that shows u have strength and deternination.
Take care luv Roch

Hi Debz
Thanks so much for updating and congratulations on not self harming. I know how hard that is to overcome having done it myself. It sounds like things are really moving forward for you now. :)

This is great news Debbie. You sound like a new woman already! I hope you are successful in getting surgery and well done on stopping self harming. I hope your 1:1 work and group work will help you find different coping strategies for the future. You should be really proud of yourself.

Hi Debbie

your post has made me really emotional. You have overcome so much and are still fighting.

This is just one more battle that you've got to go through.

You sound to me like you have all the determination in the world.

Good luck to you and I hope you get what you want.
Gail x

Excellent news hope all goes well for you chick x

wow what a thread!!! Hun you have really been through the mill from the sounds of things. I'm so glad they are reassessing you..... fingers crossed for the future flower.
Hugs xxxx

I'm so glad to see you've now been referred as I was absolutely fuming when I read your first post the other day, then noticed the date and realised it was an old thread. Not that it made me feel any the less angry at the way you'd been treated mind, but glad you've come back to update us with better news :)

I've mentioned here before that I have MH issues and diagnosed with both Bipolar and BPD, but this hasn't had any impact on being referred or receiving funding for WLS, and neither should it as far as I'm concerned. I'm more or less stable as long as I avoid stress and remember to take my meds ;)

Good luck with your next appt and look forward to hearing how you get on xxx

LOL! I started reading this thread thinking it was only started today. Just got to the end and realised it was written a few months ago.

I'm so pleased things are looking brighter for you. Best of luck. x

Back