• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Monday weigh in

Todays weight - 21 stone 4
Weight loss since last weigh in - 5lb
Weight loss since op - 4 stone 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 5 stone 2lb

Doing fan Sam well done

thanks hunni
so glad to have hit the 5 stone mark this week, really didnt think i would xx

Well done Sam!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Post Op Day 113 Weight: 20st 0.5lb

GAIN 0.75lb. Ffs. Back in the 20s

I do however vow not to throw my toys out the pram (again) lol.

Total inches lost = 33.5

Size 30/32 > Size 24 xx

33 inches lost is great xx

Girls you are doing amazing!

I am away in Newcastle visiting family so can't weigh in today. Will let you know on weds.

In the meantime here is me and my amazing grandma x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141027_130121.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141027_130121.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 23
Morning guys, I have been away so haven't managed to weigh in so excuse the fact this is being done on an odd day.

Weight loss since 1st June - 8st 5lbs
Weight loss since operation - 5st 12lbs

Hope you're all ok xxx

you're doing blooming amazing girl! x

hiya cld

doing good thanks... how are things for you? xx

Im not doing to bad had alot of sickness nausea and acid, well haven't been too well really and my hair is coming out in clumps but I've lost 5 st 8lb so can't complain! Lol just thought I would pop on this thread and see how everyone is doing. Everyone looks like they are doing well! Exciting times. Xx

Im not doing to bad had alot of sickness nausea and acid, well haven't been too well really and my hair is coming out in clumps but I've lost 5 st 8lb so can't complain! Lol just thought I would pop on this thread and see how everyone is doing. Everyone looks like they are doing well! Exciting times. Xx

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well!

The weight loss is great though, keep it going! :) x

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well!

What have your team said about the acid? Is there anything they can do?

My hair is falling out too. :( I'm defo going bald xx

Hope you feel better soon hun. Fab on the weight loss!! Have they tried changing your acid tabs? I changed mine and it really helped. Xx

I'm on every did antacids had a endoscopy the other day but they said everything looked fine... just don't know what's happening. I'm defo going bald it's awful :/ xx

Girls....I'm not finding it easy some days. Head hunger and a desire to eat crap ! I thought that had gone away but it's creeping back

Joined the gym today and decided to cut out the carbs to try to lessen my cravings

Had a gain of 2lb and am freaking out. But have list over two and a half stone since 4th August and hopefully to hit 3 stone on
My 3 month anniversary of seeing my surgeon and starting my post op diet

I just get do fearful that I am not going to loss any more weight and I will fail at this too

Then I see your posts and feel hopeful again....thanks guys xx

Back