• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Morning guys,
Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 12st 10.5lbs
Weight loss since op - 10st 7.5lbs
Loss this week - 1lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 17st 7lbs

So it's a bit of a strange one. Yesterday I peeked and I shouldn't have and the scales had me down at 17st 6, but today it's 17 7 so I'm just going to settle with the higher figure.

I also really struggled to stay away from the biscuit cupboard yesterday. The head hunger was unreal!!

Hey hun

Well done on another loss :)

Monday weigh in
Todays weight - 16st 11lb
Weight loss since last weigh in 1lb
Weight loss since op - 8st 8lb
Weight loss since pre op - 9st 9lb

Go girls your doing fab keep up the brilliant work

thanks ladies x

Well Done Girls!!

You are amazing!!!

I'm not weighing myself weekly now - leaving it monthly, as I have really stalled!! Literally averaging less than half a lb a week... I must have hit a weight my body is comfortable with! :(

Having said that, inches are changing as clothes are fitting better AND I actually feel okay with myself - Which is the biggest achievement so far I think!

Keep up the good work!! :D xxx

Well Done Girls!! You are amazing!!! I'm not weighing myself weekly now - leaving it monthly, as I have really stalled!! Literally averaging less than half a lb a week... I must have hit a weight my body is comfortable with! :( Having said that, inches are changing as clothes are fitting better AND I actually feel okay with myself - Which is the biggest achievement so far I think! Keep up the good work!! :D xxx

Where are you sitting clothes wise now hun? Are you where you wanted to be? I get a shock when people take photos of me and I see them - I bet you're the same x

Where are you sitting clothes wise now hun? Are you where you wanted to be? I get a shock when people take photos of me and I see them - I bet you're the same x

Clothes wise I vary - tight fitting wiggle silk dress no stretch in sight I'm a 22. (Photos)

Average clothes like dresses in yours clothing I'm an 18/20.

So yeah. I'd say I am where I WANTED to be. Photos I'm not too fussed by anymore. Happy for people to take them and tag me (mostly).

But I still LOOK BIG. maybe that's just my body shape.

Although all in all. I'm comfortable and don't feel like a freak at this size. :) Which is the main thing.

I spoke to my GP yesterday and he thinks it's just a temp stall as body will be used to this level of calories and I'll probably find I'll move over the next month or two.... I'm not so sure. I've NEVER been below this size. I think my body was meant to be here. If it wasn't for my tummy. I could live with this :)

Only time will tell! :)

Hope you are well. Your photo looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-2504849208.jpg
    image-2504849208.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2828048551.jpg
    image-2828048551.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 54
  • image-3943584758.jpg
    image-3943584758.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 52
It is so strange. Although we are different body shapes, to me you look sooo much smaller than me and a lot smaller than a size 22!!

You really are looking bloody amazing miss! You should be incredibly proud x

Stalled this week guys. Had to happen at some point and I think I know why - my diet hasn't been great the past week, I've struggled with my sweet tooth.

Will work harder next week xx

Keep going hun x

Monday weigh in
Todays weight - 16st 8lb
Weight loss since last weigh in 3lb
Weight loss since op - 8st 11lb
Weight loss since pre op - 9st 12lb

Thanks hunni .... i REALLY hope i do 2lb nxt week.. cant wait to hit the 10 st!

oh no :( any idea why? x

I know what you mean hun, I am struggling a bit to be honest. you know where I am if you want to talk? x

Back