• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

thank you!

Well Done with the weight loss girls!!

I'm struggling too at the moment!! Well, have been for a while!!

xx

Morning guys,
Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 12st 12.5lbs
Weight loss since op - 10st 9.5lbs
Loss this week - 2lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 17st 5lbs

So close to a 13 stone loss, hopefully I will hit it next week x

Monday weigh in

Today's weight - 16 St 6
Weight loss this week - 2 lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10 stone!!!!!!!
Weight loss since pre op - 8 St 13

Well done hun xx

Thanks! I can't actually believe it........!

Well done again ladies more good losses congrats

Only lost 1lb in the last week (0.5kg), it seems I'm on a bit of a stall at the moment. (Still not a girl/lady)

its still a loss :)

its still a loss :)

Yeah, although being only four months post op (at least from my second op) it's my first experience of a stall that lasted more than a few days. Still, I'm only about 20kg from my target weight so losing 1.5kg/week isn't exactly sustainable at this stage.

Well done everyone!!

SAM the 16s?! Amazing. :D

I've stalled and not lost much in the last 2/3 months. Have a gym induction Monday morning. I'm guessing my sleeve had done all it can do and the rest is down to me. xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done everyone!! SAM the 16s?! Amazing. :D I've stalled and not lost much in the last 2/3 months. Have a gym induction Monday morning. I'm guessing my sleeve had done all it can do and the rest is down to me. xx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You have still done fan blooming tastic though misses xx

Morning guys,

So, the past week I have been incredibly stressed with work, waking up in sweats and having nightmares, working a lot of unpaid overtime etc. this means that I have skipped meals and I haven't been getting enough nutrition, it also means my ibs has kicked in heavily!

Anyway, my scales reflect this and I knew I had dropped quite a bit from just looking in the mirror.

Todays weigh in - Weight loss since June 1st - 13st 5.6lbs
Weight loss since op - 11st 2lbs (ish)
Loss this week - 7.3lb
Current weight - 16st 11.7lbs

I cannot believe I am in the 16's. I am however worried at the rabid loss this week and really need to be careful x

Well done everyone!!

SAM the 16s?! Amazing. :D

I've stalled and not lost much in the last 2/3 months. Have a gym induction Monday morning. I'm guessing my sleeve had done all it can do and the rest is down to me. xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks hunni .. couldn't believe it myself lol.

Good luck with the gym xx

Morning guys,

So, the past week I have been incredibly stressed with work, waking up in sweats and having nightmares, working a lot of unpaid overtime etc. this means that I have skipped meals and I haven't been getting enough nutrition, it also means my ibs has kicked in heavily!

Anyway, my scales reflect this and I knew I had dropped quite a bit from just looking in the mirror.

Todays weigh in - Weight loss since June 1st - 13st 5.6lbs
Weight loss since op - 11st 2lbs (ish)
Loss this week - 7.3lb
Current weight - 16st 11.7lbs

I cannot believe I am in the 16's. I am however worried at the rabid loss this week and really need to be careful x

Keep it up x

Monday weigh in

Today's weight - 16 St 3lb
Weight loss this week - 3 lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10 st 3lb
Weight loss since pre op - 9st 2lb

Back