• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Well Monday is here again so the scales told me this morning that after another week on fluids I lost nothing. I am the same weight as last week. Hope every one else is losing.

Well Monday is here again so the scales told me this morning that after another week on fluids I lost nothing. I am the same weight as last week. Hope every one else is losing.

Don't worry Hun, it will drop!

I had week of stalling, then dropped 7lb this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Monday WI result

Weight 22 st 2.5lb

Lost this week - 7.25lb

Lost since pre op - 42lb/3 stone exactly :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wireman, I know the feeling, I've slowed right down too.

Well done Helen!

Monday weigh in:

Todays weight - 24 stone 3lbs
Weight loss since op - 1 stone 2lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 2 stone 3lbs

Your all doing great

Wireman try getting more fluid In if you can you might not be taking enough in

Today I weigh 160kg.

Starting weight - 190kg

Operation day weight (14th July) - 173.4kg

Total loss of 30kg :) and 13.4kg since op.

It slowed down a lot this week,only lost about 4/5lbs but I am still really happy with that result :)

Lost 2lb this week slowed down abit but think it's due to starting puree food so lost so 22lb since 7th July well done everyone else :)

Woah. Tonight I ate mash and gravy - I am now sat here feeling sick and shaking. Don't know if I'm going to dump or throw up :-(

Oh no! :( Did you eat too much, or too fast? Or put a lot of butter in the mash?

I'm sorry, I can't really help with dumping as I haven't experienced it... yet! But I've read that some people say having a lie down or a bit of a sleep can help it pass.

Oh no! :( Did you eat too much, or too fast? Or put a lot of butter in the mash? I'm sorry, I can't really help with dumping as I haven't experienced it... yet! But I've read that some people say having a lie down or a bit of a sleep can help it pass.

Wasn't dumping simply ate too much/too quick. It's the first time I've done it and I really didn't mean to but I will be ensuring that doesn't happen again gosh it was awful x

Yeah, I did the same thing the other night with a cuppa soup. I think I drank too fast and took in too much air. It's so painful isn't it? :(

Yeah, I did the same thing the other night with a cuppa soup. I think I drank too fast and took in too much air. It's so painful isn't it? :(

I had a cupasoup runny tummy .. Chicken one.. Ten mins after drinking it I was on loo.. Think the carb content was too high as I forgot it turns to sugar if it's not complex carbs... Had homemade chicken soup blitzed and very runny last night and I was fine ...

I'm a week post op tomorrow so will get on scales and see how my weight is doing.. Good luck all xxx

I had a cupasoup runny tummy .. Chicken one.. Ten mins after drinking it I was on loo.. Think the carb content was too high as I forgot it turns to sugar if it's not complex carbs... Had homemade chicken soup blitzed and very runny last night and I was fine ... I'm a week post op tomorrow so will get on scales and see how my weight is doing.. Good luck all xxx

I had exactly the same with the vegetable one. Fine with asparagus though. Strange how our bodies work isn't it. Good luck for your weigh in, let us know x

Back