• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Eeeek, well if you hadn't read on my story already I smashed my target. My target was to get below 100kg (from 192) and I weigh in at 99.6. I am sooooo over the moon!!! Todays weigh in - Weight loss since June 1st - 14st 7.7lb Weight loss since op - 12st 8lb (ish) Loss this week - 2.4lb Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs Current weight - 15st 9.6lbs Well done Sam!! Xx

Well done sophia!!

I also have the 99.9kg target although I've stalled at 105-6kg for a couple of weeks after a stall at 107kg for two weeks. I guess it's a slow down rather than a stall. I'll go strict for a couple of days as I've been lax with my diet recently.

I also have the 99.9kg target although I've stalled at 105-6kg for a couple of weeks after a stall at 107kg for two weeks. I guess it's a slow down rather than a stall. I'll go strict for a couple of days as I've been lax with my diet recently.

Not far Marcus! :)

Morning all

So after hitting goal I decided to set another goal of another stone.

Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 14st 9lb
Weight loss since op - 12st 10lb (ish)
Loss this week - 1.3lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 15st 8.3lbs

Hope everyone is doing okay

Xx

another good loss ..well done :)

Today's weight - 15st 4lb
Weight loss since last weigh in + 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 2lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10st 1lb

I'm not happy :( I've been in London all weekend and have walked LOADS!

Today's weight - 15st 4lb Weight loss since last weigh in + 1lb Weight loss since pre op - 11st 2lb Weight loss since pre op - 10st 1lb I'm not happy :( I've been in London all weekend and have walked LOADS!

Is there anything you've eaten that may have bloated you? Caused water retention?

X

I have the feeling I've put on a bit the last few days. Broke discipline with food and and had diluted alcohol but haven't weighed myself yet. Stomach churned a bit with some foods and more gassy than usual but nothing more.

I'm still finding some foods fill me up with tiny portions and others are much less effective. Texture doesn't seem to be the main issue.

I have the feeling I've put on a bit the last few days. Broke discipline with food and and had diluted alcohol but haven't weighed myself yet. Stomach churned a bit with some foods and more gassy than usual but nothing more. I'm still finding some foods fill me up with tiny portions and others are much less effective. Texture doesn't seem to be the main issue.

I am exactly the same in terms of portion variation.

You may be ok with drink. I went out Friday night and I still lost

:)

Is there anything you've eaten that may have bloated you? Caused water retention?

X

Hey hun,

TBH since getting back with the BF we have been eating out a lot. I don't eat much, but am probably not eating the right things!
I've noticed in the last week that I can eat fine in the day, but my evening meals are making me feel ill, so I've decided to go on a soup diet for a few days... hopefully going back to basics will help!!

x

Today's weight - 15st 3lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 3lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10st 2lb

Hey hun,

TBH since getting back with the BF we have been eating out a lot. I don't eat much, but am probably not eating the right things!
I've noticed in the last week that I can eat fine in the day, but my evening meals are making me feel ill, so I've decided to go on a soup diet for a few days... hopefully going back to basics will help!!

x

I giggled when reading this, only because my BF doesnt like going out to eat with me as he just sees it as a waste of money, hes like whats the point spending all that money and you eat a few mouth fulls - tight a**e hehe.

Hopefully that will help hun:)

Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 14st 10.6lb
Weight loss since op - 12st 11.6lb (ish)
Loss this week - 1.6lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 15st 6.7lbs

Hope everyone is doing okay

Xx

haha Sophia :)

and well done x

You are doing fantastically well. When I came back to this forum last year you had all just had your ops and it has been great watching your progress. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

Best wishes

TBx

You are very sweet TB :)

I thought I would post an example meal to see what everyone else is eating portion wise etc?

So this is a side plate - I left 2 potatoes but ate the rest

Attachments

• image-2469667148.jpg
    image-2469667148.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 41
I use a side plate not a lover of potato now unless it's jacket and not often I usually have meat portion then 2/3 diff veg

I use a side plate not a lover of potato now unless it's jacket and not often I usually have meat portion then 2/3 diff veg

I can't use big plates they make me nervous lol. I either have new potatoes or sweet potato. Don't eat any other kind as it's too heavy on my stomach unless it's served at someone else's house I may pick at it. Sounds like you do similar to me :)

Back