• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Well done Sam

I stalled this week, no gym still due to head injury and didn't have a great diet.

Once I'm moving again it will move :)

It'll start again girlies :)

Today's weight - 14st 12lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 8lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10st 7lb

Today's weight - 14st 12lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 8lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10st 7lb

OMG Sam - the 14's!!!!

WELL DONE!! Best you are over the moon and a 4lb loss!! What a way to smash into them!!

:D

I'm so Jealous! xxx

OMG Sam - the 14's!!!!

WELL DONE!! Best you are over the moon and a 4lb loss!! What a way to smash into them!!

:D

I'm so Jealous! xxx

Thanks hunni.. I didn't think I would ever see 14 on the scales!!! x

Go Sam!!!!!

Xx

Thanks hun x

I have stalled for another week.

Need to get back in the gym desperately. May try a steady workout today.

X

That's my next step... must start getting some exercise.
Keep at it Sophia :) x

Well done Sam great loss and the 14s your rocking it

thanks hunni xx

I am becoming obsessed with the scales, weighing myself every day which is never good, so I've decided to take a break from them for 2 weeks to get out of the habit.

X

My weight just dipped under 16st. To be honest I'm forgetting to weigh myself as my mind is on complications I'm having with a anastomotic ulcer causing problems.

My weight just dipped under 16st. To be honest I'm forgetting to weigh myself as my mind is on complications I'm having with a anastomotic ulcer causing problems.

So sorry to hear this Marcus. Hope things get sorted for you. You've had one heck of a weight loss journey. xxx

So sorry to hear this Marcus. Hope things get sorted for you. You've had one heck of a weight loss journey. xxx

Taking high dose lansoprazole for a while until I can get the referrals. As I'm moving home twice this month and again in December and January it's difficult getting continuity of care.

Taking high dose lansoprazole for a while until I can get the referrals. As I'm moving home twice this month and again in December and January it's difficult getting continuity of care.

Bless you Hun! What a journey you have had! :(

Hope this gets sorted for you asap xx

Bless you Hun! What a journey you have had! :( Hope this gets sorted for you asap xx

My blood count was low so there could be some internal bleeding or anaemia. I have another test next Tuesday

Hope you've been feeling a bit better Marcus?

Today's weight - 14st 8lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lb (2 weeks. I've been on holiday in that time.. And had a stomach bug for three days lol)
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 12lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10st 11lb

How are we all doing??

Hope you've been feeling a bit better Marcus? Today's weight - 14st 8lb Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lb (2 weeks. I've been on holiday in that time.. And had a stomach bug for three days lol) Weight loss since pre op - 11st 12lb Weight loss since pre op - 10st 11lb How are we all doing??

Fab Hun go you!!

I am not losing weight but I am dropping inches. I suspect this is because of the muscle I'm building to replace fat so that's ok.

I went to the gym today and had some guy trying to tease me calling me a fatty etc. I laughed - if only he knew!! In my eyes I'm not fat so that's up to him xxx

Attachments

• image-564842877.jpg
    image-564842877.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 50
Fab Hun go you!! I am not losing weight but I am dropping inches. I suspect this is because of the muscle I'm building to replace fat so that's ok. I went to the gym today and had some guy trying to tease me calling me a fatty etc. I laughed - if only he knew!! In my eyes I'm not fat so that's up to him xxx

You look bloody amazing, I hope you punched that guy in the face :p

Shoot if you look fat I'm blind you look amazing

Back