• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Today's weight - 14st 4lb Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb Weight loss since pre op - 12st 2lb Weight loss since pre op - 11st 1lb

Amazing!

Well done! xx

You are doing great girly!!

My scales have broken.. May not be a bad thing as I was becoming obsessed. I will be buying a new pair at some point. For now I'm going to concentrate on the gym

X

My weight is still the same

17st 8lb

Hoping starting my new job will kick start me into new routines (no free crisps here) lol xx

Today's weight - 14st 4lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - Stayed the same
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 2lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 1lb

After moving home yesterday I haven't unpacked the scales. I'm deliberately making them the last thing I unpack!

I weighed myself at 99.6kg when I packed them yesterday. The first time I've dipped below 100kg since I was 25!

Today's weight - 14st 5lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb gain!!!
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st

Today's weight - 14st 5lb Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb gain!!! Weight loss since pre op - 12st 1lb Weight loss since pre op - 11st

You're doing amazing!!

That must be your first gain xx

Weighed in at 99.0kg. Only 1.5kg to my target of a BMI of 29.9!

Well done Marcus! x

image-1455570138.jpg

I'm getting smaller while my phone is getting larger.

I've noticed that foods I have no problems with one day can make me dump the next. Then I realised that it's when I have them after something high in protein/low in fat and sugar that I'm more tolerant.

Read between the lines if you wish. Not the best of days.

I've noticed that foods I have no problems with one day can make me dump the next. Then I realised that it's when I have them after something high in protein/low in fat and sugar that I'm more tolerant. Read between the lines if you wish. Not the best of days.

I'm 5 yrs post op bypass...and everyday is different with foods still with me.
Dumping is still as evil as ever...but a blessing in disguise :)

I'm 5 yrs post op bypass...and everyday is different with foods still with me. Dumping is still as evil as ever...but a blessing in disguise :)

How are you getting on? I remember you had some problems.

How are you getting on? I remember you had some problems.

After all tests came back clear I ended up going in for investigations to have a check around...
I ended up having a defect repaired..a hole in which the surgeon repaired as my bowel was slipping in/out of.
I had always insisted the pain I was getting felt like a trapped bowel..as it was excruciating.
Fingers crossed...I haven't had an episode since having the surgery done.

I'm delighted it's resolved. I was worried about you.

Thanks Marcus...all is well at minute :)
I had stopped posting as I was all doom and gloom....
And there's nobody about anymore that had surgery many years ago like me...so I'm boring..lol

I am still here:D.

I am so happy they at last found out what was wrong. I hope you continue to feel comfortable at last.

Best wishes

TBx

Back