• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Today's weight - 14st 4lb Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb Weight loss since pre op - 12st 2lb Weight loss since pre op - 11st 1lb __________________

Well done lovely! xx

Today's weight - 13st 13lbs (omg!! 13 something!!!)
Weight loss since last weigh in - 5lb
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 7lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 6lb

thank you, thank you! x

I'm amazed how you continue to lose weight at such a good rate!!

I can't even sniff the 16's never mind imagine the 13s!

Days like this I wish I had gone for the bypass instead of the sleeve!! Although I do love my sleeve, I'm jealous of the bypass weight losses

Keep doing what you're doing lovely xxx

Helen I bypassed aswell and stopped at the 17s and my op was 3 months before all yours been stuck at 17 for 11 months so bypass does slow for some sadly same as sleeves and bands

As princess says there are a lot if us bypasses who gave stuck and not shifted for months me included. It's not easy no matter which surgery we chose, we are all individuals and ax such we will all loose at different rates do we all just have to stick with it.

Keep going Helen, you are doing great, we all are x

Today's weight - 13st 11lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - 2lb
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 9lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 8lbs

Haha kursty! Thanks xx

You can't expect the bypass to do everything. You still need to eat healthily and exercise. I was stuck at 104kg for a couple of months but joined a gym and went a bit stricter and now I'm at 96.5kg.

Today's weight - 13st 11lbs Weight loss since last weigh in - 2lb Weight loss since pre op - 12st 9lbs Weight loss since pre op - 11st 8lbs

Well done lovely! xx

You can't expect the bypass to do everything. You still need to eat healthily and exercise. I was stuck at 104kg for a couple of months but joined a gym and went a bit stricter and now I'm at 96.5kg.

I'm a sleever

But you're right maybe exercise is now looking like a real thing. Might take up swimming again (although look how long I've been saying that!) LOL

I've started to slowly move on the scales again but literally half a lb every two weeks. That's down to upping my protein. X

I'm a sleever But you're right maybe exercise is now looking like a real thing. Might take up swimming again (although look how long I've been saying that!) LOL I've started to slowly move on the scales again but literally half a lb every two weeks. That's down to upping my protein. X

Hey - any move is better than no move right?

I now fluctuate in weight between a kg or so. Still working out and still watching my food - although I don't eat enough protein.

I'm going to see a nutritionist in the new year to help me learn how to eat to fuel my body especially when I work out as I do a lot of weight training

Xx

Helen I bypassed aswell and stopped at the 17s and my op was 3 months before all yours been stuck at 17 for 11 months so bypass does slow for some sadly same as sleeves and bands

I'm 17st 4lb now Princess. But some days go back up to 17st 10lb

SUCKS

I've been Marco watching and upping protein and it HAS helped but literally half a lb every 2 weeks - so a lb a month!!

At this rate it'll be April before I see the 16s xx

Hey - any move is better than no move right? I now fluctuate in weight between a kg or so. Still working out and still watching my food - although I don't eat enough protein. I'm going to see a nutritionist in the new year to help me learn how to eat to fuel my body especially when I work out as I do a lot of weight training Xx

How you doing?

Yeah any move is better than no move!! I'm grateful for the small mercies now. Lol

I know what to do - Marco watching works for me. But one day of forgetting my protein shakes ruins the whole balance xx

Love coming on here. Motivates me to have a good day xx

Love you guys xx

Back