• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June challenge anyone??

blueeyes

I thought the May challenge was a really good idea, so I'm starting the June challenge right now! Open to everyone of course, regardless of surgery or whether pre or post op!

You can set your own weight loss targets, or just try to maintain.

I was 132kg (20 st 11) this morning. Would like to be under 20 st by the end of June.

Let's do it!

goofy07

I just said the same thing on the Mag challenge.

Well I am at 182kg and would like to be 178 by the end of June.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

phatmomma

Today i weigh in at 15st 9lbs, i would like to be in the 14's but being realistic i'll ask for 8lb again :)

Lilyscent

Count me in too please, I would love to go down from 437lbs to 427lbs this month, if I manage any more than 10lbs its a bonus x

blueeyes

Of course! Everyone can join regardless of where they are in their journey. You've got a goal for June? Get in :)

Rebirth

Can I join please as a post opper? I weighed 98kgs which is 15.4st and would like to be in the 14s by the end of June.

Sambucca

I'm in! Im still trying to get to 11st 7 and am 11st 10 this morning. Im really going to put in more effort this month.

ditzeeblonde

I'm at 12st 1 & would love to get to 11st 8.

Karen19745

Just got in to the 16,s now 16st 13lb, would like to be 15 something by the end if June, Karen xxx

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
karen hon you really need to update your weight on your stats then. It still has you as 251lbs!

novamay

Born Free
Can I join in too? I was 140kg at last weigh in on 18th May... so will try to aim for 136kg which is around 8lbs.

Karen19745

I know Yorkiegal I have only been able to use my iPhone as we moved back in to our house on 30th April after a flood and we're not getting the Internet back on until tomorrow (it has done our heads in, how did we cope without Internet before lol). And I haven't been at work to use it there so I will update everything properly tomorrow xxx

dolly48dd

I'm 22st 13lb would love to be 22st for 20th june my 8 week check up. please.xx

jean13

Would love to joing you I have put on 13lb since Dec I have gone from 14st 4lb to 15st 3lb:cry: I'm going on holiday from 13th-20th so will aim to get to 14st 10lb for the 30th June:)

perkyprincess

hi im gonna join you all im currently weighing in at 16st 10lbs ( woo hoo me) and would like to reach 15st 10lbs by the end of june. i can do it, i have faith in my self.

good luck everyone.