• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June challenge anyone??

Karen19745

Hi got weighed today and I am now 16st 9.5lb so 10lb to go to the end of the month, Karen xxx

magicbeans

no longer obese!!
I'm 13st 12...got a fill in a few days.....would be good to get to 13st 5lbs

Last edited:

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Awww can I join plz???
I'm 19stone 8lb so would like to b in the 18's for end of June whooooo xx

Lilyscent

Im really pleased with myself, its 2 week tomorrow since I was at the nurse and she weighed me, I am back there tomorrow for my bloods done.
I went to my seminar at SRH last night and when she weighed me I had lost 3.5 kg another 7.7lbs that converts too so I am well on my way for meeting this months target.

Hi, I want to join!!! I was 20st 8lb on tuesday and want to get down to the teens by end of month!

Last edited:

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Ok so I set my goal to b in the 18's and guess wat I am :) I'm 18 stone 8lb :) I'm am only 7 wks out so probably will come off a bit faster so my new goal is to b in the 17's by the end of June gonna b walking lots this week and getting a cross trainer the weekend so I'll b on there :) hope ur all well xx

Karen19745

I got weighed today and I am now 16st 6.5lb, so 7lb to go to the end of the month, Karen xxx

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Karen19745 said:
I got weighed today and I am now 16st 6.5lb, so 7lb to go to the end of the month, Karen xxx

Great news ur doin great xx

wencho

i would like a steady reading in the 17's by end of june....im about 18st 4lb (ish) now!

Ankaas

Well I would like 7lbs off by end of June please and then my pre op diet starts whoop whoop chicken soup that should bring me down to 16st

dolly48dd

Had my 8 week check up yesterday and i'm down to 21st 6lb.
44kg weight loss.

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I'm sooo jealous, you're going to Florida. We love it!! not going this year though having surgery instead!!!