• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June challenge anyone??

Karen19745

I'm 16st 4lb now just another 5lb to go til the end of June, I hope I can do it, Karen x

Good luck everyone xxx

Lilyscent

Had the Nurse weigh me again today. Ive lost anouther 6lbs

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
good luck everyone

Lilyscent

I got weighed this morning and have lost 2lb this week so I have lost 12lbs this month 2lb over my 10lb goal.. I hope we are having a July challenge.. Count me in if we are x

I got weighed this morning and have lost 2lb this week so I have lost 12lbs this month 2lb over my 10lb goal.. I hope we are having a July challenge.. Count me in if we are x

Well done honey xx I'm 2lb off reaching my goal of being in the teens! 3st lost though now!

Karen19745

I got weighed this morning and I was 16st 1.75lb I don't think I'm going to reach the fifteen something I wanted but almost there, Karen x

gailm

I weigh 15st 5 so would love to get under 15 :) by July
Good luck everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Rebirth

Well, we're now in July and I didn't achieve my goal of being 14st something. However, I have maintained at 98kgs. I'm quite proud of this as with the stress I've had in the last few weeks I would have gained a stone in the old days. I am determined to be 14st something by the end of July.

Ankaas

Got weighed today at the chiropractors office and was 229 lbs - which would mean I've lost 14 lbs in June but I don't think that could be right - Anyway I'm gonna take it I'm now 229.lbs and that good enough for me. One week to surgery :) and I'm now seriously Panicking - tell me I'm doing the right thing pleeeeese

Ankaas, you ARE doing the right thing hun. It was the best decision I ever made and the best thing I've ever done!

blueeyes

blueeyes said:
I thought the May challenge was a really good idea, so I'm starting the June challenge right now! Open to everyone of course, regardless of surgery or whether pre or post op!

You can set your own weight loss targets, or just try to maintain.

I was 132kg (20 st 11) this morning. Would like to be under 20 st by the end of June.

Let's do it!

I'm 20 st 5 at the end of June. Not quite what I had hoped for but still very very pleased with my progress. Being under 20 st remains my next target.