• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a little introduction

SophieV

Hello all,

Just came across this site after doing some online research regarding weight loss surgery. Been thinking about it for a very long time now and have decided to take the plunge and take it a step further. Mainly here for some advice and information but also meet others in similar position to me. Nice to know you're never alone in these situations...

Glad to see so many positive stories and some good, honest advice! Looking forward to learning a lot more

Sophie x

Hi Sophie

Welcome to the forum x x

Hello :)
I'm new too, so cant answer any burning questions or anything but always available to say "Hey How You Doing" :) xx

welcome.gif

welcom sophie and Sarah. Hope your weightl loss journedy runs smoothly.

Welcome there are so many friendly folks on here practically any question you ask will be answered. Enjoy and good luck on your journey. Penny.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Been to see my GP today and going back on Thursday to discuss it further as she didn't have time today. All sounded very positive though :) xx

Hi and Welcome Sophie and Sarah xx

Hi welcome

You certainly have come to the right place as you will not feel alone here and plenty of people around to give you support and advise.

Good luck with your doctors appointmen I hope you get referred

Jo
xx

SophieV said:
Hello all,

Just came across this site after doing some online research regarding weight loss surgery. Been thinking about it for a very long time now and have decided to take the plunge and take it a step further. Mainly here for some advice and information but also meet others in similar position to me. Nice to know you're never alone in these situations...

Glad to see so many positive stories and some good, honest advice! Looking forward to learning a lot more

Sophie x

Hi Sophie
You will defiantly find all your answers here
The support is amazing
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Don't really understand this site yet lol using it on an app on my iPad and it keeps saying I can't do some things. Thanks again for all your encouragement xxx

Welcome. Soon you will be able to do it all once you have posted etc and reached the targets set. Good luck on your journey.

Back