• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just been thinking,

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Its strange, all my life ive been big and yeah kinda self conscious and hated being big etc, but since losing 11st 7lb I have not gained confidence in how I look but become more self conscious! I am very confident if my body is totally covered but im so scared I won't even just wear a tshirt because the tops of my arms have alot of loose skin, I really feel for my fiance because hes always saying im beautiful/gorgeous/sexy etc and I just cant accept it, my boobs are now awful, loose skin on my stomach and legs too, I hate it :( I obviously prefer being this size I just wish I could stop feeling so self conscious ... Sorry for babbling on xxxx

Oh. I *HEAR* you on this. It is strange where our thoughts go. When I was 11 stone heavier I wasn't thinking "ooh I've put on 2lbs this week", or how that made me feel, but when I put lots on during a recent holiday in August I felt absolutely disgusted at and with myself. . .

I hear you on the skin tho and how it is.

I think people look at you and say to themselves wow look at that amazing lady and whats she has achieved! I wish i could ahve her drive and determination. Anyone whos got a bad ord to say isnt worth it and you shouldnt let them take up any space in your head. Start a piggy bank, think about having a consultation for plastics. Maybe see if nhs would fund?

Its so irritating lol because im constantly worrying what people think aarrgghh

D.O.N.T....waste your time worrying what anyone else thinks...if they talk about you..think, its giving someone else a break...you look great
Chin up xxxxxxx

Thank you :) thats really lovely, I do feel a million times better in every other way just want the confidence to wear tshirts lol im sure I will find it my fiance is being amazing trying to help me bless him I know im not that easy to put up with half the time but hes trying ... Nhs have said no they will not do it so im just going to try get my confidence up for now :) xx

Back