• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just cant get my head around it

Thanks you guys
mmm might just try scrambled egg just for the sake of it.
Bully woohoo new photo is HOT !!!

I take it all back....... must have some morning restriction, tried scrambled runny egg this morning.....2 mouthfulls felt like i was choking then a sprint to the loo....... shan't be trying that again for a while....... :(

It seems some banders struggle with eggs. I threw up two teaspoons of very soft omelette earlier in the week even though it had been fine two days earlier!

Eggs can but not always be difficult for me. I find the easiest way is chopped small and mixed with light mayo and spread on a melba toast.

Cooked eggs like omlette cause me bother, they didn't before this fill but they do now.

Tis always a learning curve, there sometimes is not logic to what you can eat one day compared to the next.:eek:

Bully certainly made me double take!! Anyway what was I here to say oh cant remember oh dear ;-( Oh yes I know, I am eating most things in fact the only thing I cant seem to get down is apple?? Anyway what I am trying to say is sometimes we are lucky not to suffer with foods not working however, if you have no willpower at this point because your feeling all low and dishearted I can understand it may cause problems. So my only advice is drink loads and especially a glass before your meal. Chew very slowly I am taking 20 mins with food on a tea plate and so far so good I havent been sick yet!!! I bought one of those hotplate things they use in restaurants where you put tea lights in them and it has helped as I was finding my food was freezing near the end so that works nicely. I am sure you will get it sorted Helen maybe it needs a call to your supplier or dietician if you have one as mine has been a real star and I am sure everytime George received another email off me he rolls his eyes but he is a mine of knowledge and we al need some support. Keep going you will win I know you will. Oh another tip measure yourself!!!

thanks all thought it was time for a change of pic, before and after pics are going well lol.....

fbn4e hows you doing today?
hope you behaved last night, I have now allocated myself as your personal band police lol xxx

Hiya
Well was at a christnening all day and drank orange cordial, didnt eat anything then went to bella italia for tea had chicken fillet with roasted veg, quite nice ate as slow as could for a restraunt that was trying to get you in fed and out.
So yes pretty much behaved myself, saturday urmm had a grill up for breakie and then scampi and salad for tea with a couple of chips and with two pieces of scampi left i got the full paid and my husband whipped the plate away and into the kitchen. He didnt throw them away and i was tempted an hour later to eat freezing cold scampi but resisted lol...
so here's to another week good luck to you all on the losers bench x

Bully, do you have a trunchen ?????? x

ooooeeeeeerrrrrrrr mrs.......

Have to get the leftovers straight in the bin!! (I can't trust myself with them so the best thing is to get rid immediately.)
It is hard , I do sympathise, but you have to be more strict with yourself than ever before (I had to kick my arse into gear repeatedly and still do).
I fully believe you can do it! Maybe get hold of something nice in the next clothes size down and try and shimmy into it each week...it needn't be expensive.That's what I have done to keep me focused. Also, I allow myself to be a bit more relaxed about treats one day a week, it helps me stick to the rules and keeps the metabolism pepped up.
Also exercise when you can..even dancing around while you hoover or lifting a couple cans of beans doing a set of bicep curls.
There has been some excellent input for you from others here so just wanted to agree with what's been advised and send my love. It's going to be a long road, these healthy new habits are for life so please don't panic you are failing. There is no failure, only learning x

Back