• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just chased up my referral and........

emmafifema

It appears that my GP didnt fax my referral across at all so the lovely lady I spoke to didnt have a clue who I was..........

BUT........She then called my GP herself and made him fax it there and then! Called me back to tell me I automatically have approval for funding due to my BMI and that its in the post today!....

So Its all really going to happen!!! I cant believe it!:)

Also she told me I can go to St Richards in Chichester as they re-opened their books last month, I am so so pleased.

:):):) xxx

Really pleased to hear the great news Emma :)

Fab news Emma, I am going to St Richards too.

Thanks very much.....does anyone have any idea of how long it will be until my first appointment?

Really just because Im so excited I need something to focus on next lol

xx

I'm so so pleased for you Emma xxx

Fantastic news, it shows us all not to be complacent and just wait for things to happen. If we've waited a while already then we need to chase things in a very nice way of course :)

I have no idea how long you'll wait, but i'm hoping its not too long for you xx

Awww thanks everyone, I will of course keep you updated as to my progress - I'll be too excited not to!! lol

I'm sure this site and all you wonderful people will be a god send to me throughout my journey

xxxxxx

yay well done x

Fab news hope all goes well

xx

Back