• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just made the big decision

Well I'm off to Kos for two weeks on 27th August - so it will have to be after that. I'm thinking late Sept, or early Oct. My parents have just said that they will pay for it!!! I'm over the moon! I never asked them to do that - they just texted a simple "Dearest - we'll pay - Mxxx" - I'm buzzing today!!

Hi
I booked mine yesterday with Belguim Surgery Services, for September 29 th. am now absolutely pooping myself. Dr Chris seems fab according to reviews and it seems well set up. But boy is it a big step, but staying this weight is a bigger one. So hear goes;)) your parents sound fab x

Hey mrsb - good luck! It's all going to be worth it. I've been given a prospective date for surgery - 1st October - but the wife wants me to wait until we come back from Kos to book it - and I'm not sure why. I just want to book it to know it's set! x

Hey mrsb - good luck! It's all going to be worth it. I've been given a prospective date for surgery - 1st October - but the wife wants me to wait until we come back from Kos to book it - and I'm not sure why. I just want to book it to know it's set! x
We are on hols the week before in France so flying from France to Belguim then home. I was going to wait, but decided to commit.:/ maybe see you there! Enjoy Kos

Have you made a decision? Are you still going for 1st October?

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back