• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yippeeeen i finaly made a decision

Slim4son

Hi guys I can't wait for it now soooooo excited all my family and friends are with me all the way

Right I was looking at going abroad to have done and looked at the wrap but the thought of being abroad without hubby and family I prefer not to didn't fancy the by pass or the sleeve but just not for me after research and don't know enough about wrap

I thought initially 2 lb min a week was low bt is a good slow weight loss and will a safe one anyhow I soooooo excited I arranging consultation at the hospital group in bromsgrove possibly with dr surgudson I think so just need to confirm date and all set I like the the fact

A in uk

B aftercare

C apart from earlier bad reviews seems now to be ok

D just down road

So banding all the way I will listen to dr dietician all the way xxx

Slim4son said:
Hi guys I can't wait for it now soooooo excited all my family and friends are with me all the way

Right I was looking at going abroad to have done and looked at the wrap but the thought of being abroad without hubby and family I prefer not to didn't fancy the by pass or the sleeve but just not for me after research and don't know enough about wrap

I thought initially 2 lb min a week was low bt is a good slow weight loss and will a safe one anyhow I soooooo excited I arranging consultation at the hospital group in bromsgrove possibly with dr surgudson I think so just need to confirm date and all set I like the the fact

A in uk

B aftercare

C apart from earlier bad reviews seems now to be ok

D just down road

So banding all the way I will listen to dr dietician all the way xxx

Hi
I'm having the band done with THG at Dolan park on the 23rd of this month with
The same surgeon
Will keep ya posted if ya like
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I had my op there on 5th May with Mr Sigurdsson and am more than happy. Went through a rough patch about 10 days ago as I was soooo hungry and thought it would all be plain sailing. Had a phone consultation with the dietician Sunday which made me feel 100% better and then my first fill Tuesday. Losing weight slowly but surely. Mr S does his banding high so have a look at 8 golden rules by Paul O'brien on You Tube which Mr S told me at the consultation to watch. Very eye opening. I have had my first fill and following the rules and am feeling great. I put my experience of the op on someone's thread called Anyone From Leeds if you are interested.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks guys gail good luck Hun send me message on how it goes where u from Hun do u have to travel far

Just looked. At utube. Of 8 steps have made notes brill thanks

yay :D

Slim4son said:
Thanks guys gail good luck Hun send me message on how it goes where u from Hun do u have to travel far

Just looked. At utube. Of 8 steps have made notes brill thanks

Thankyou :)
I'm from Leeds and yes I will have to travel 3 hours alone for the op :(
By the way I'm watching The Eight golden rules and it's well worth a watch
Xxx

The Chopster said:
I had my op there on 5th May with Mr Sigurdsson and am more than happy. Went through a rough patch about 10 days ago as I was soooo hungry and thought it would all be plain sailing. Had a phone consultation with the dietician Sunday which made me feel 100% better and then my first fill Tuesday. Losing weight slowly but surely. Mr S does his banding high so have a look at 8 golden rules by Paul O'brien on You Tube which Mr S told me at the consultation to watch. Very eye opening. I have had my first fill and following the rules and am feeling great. I put my experience of the op on someone's thread called Anyone From Leeds if you are interested.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Chopster thanks for the tip on you tube
Brilliant xxx

One rule I thought very interesting is 20 min rule eat within 20 min no more and wait 1minute before taking another the reason why fails is people expect too much and also eats wrongly xx

I am thinking of putting this in practice ie fork of food and waiting 1 min that way by time of op I would be used to it and not rush my food gonna be hard tho

Back