• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just need advice

chloe79

when u do loose the weight after having a op on the nhs are u able to get a tummy tuck as been reading that u cant any one had a tummy tuck on the nhs in sunderand

when u do loose the weight after having a op on the nhs are u able to get a tummy tuck as been reading that u cant any one had a tummy tuck on the nhs in sunderand

am from the south part oflondon and down here I have been told I will have to pay or that sides of things myself. as its cosmetic and not medical.:( am just glad at present there is not too much excess.

It does vary from PCT to PCT but the NHS wherever you are wont fund the op for cosmetic purposes alone. I have just had my TT on the NHS and I am in North Birmingham

Justliz had her TT on the NHS and she had her WLS at sunderland although I dont know if that is her PCT or not.

i know 2 people who have been referred and one is actually waiting for the op - although the wls consultants do say sunderland wont fund so... guess it depends if ya g will refer you?

Back