• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just popped by ..

Undecided

to see how everyone is doing. Especially Fizzydonna and Yorkiegal who were having their ops at the time I was last around. Is everyone ok and doing good ?

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi Undecided, nice to see you on here, what have you decided to do, are you going back on the list, I had my op on 20th May, the best thing I ever did, I feel so healthy and I look great, hope you are doing ok, Karen x

Last edited:
H undecided good to see u back :D I'm doing ok thank u x I found first 4weeks really tough and very emotional . I didn't feel well and missed food terribly :cry: then it all started to kinda fall into place ! I don't dump and I haven't had any problems with food as yet :D my weight doesn't move as quickly compared to others and I find this disheartening :sigh: ! How r u doing ? Are u glad u didn't go thro with it ?? x x

Hi hon, I'm doing great thanks. No regrets at all and can't wait til next year when I'm hopefully at goal weight.

How are you getting on?

hiya and welcome back x

Glad you're all doing well :)

I havent heard anything back from the hospital at all. I guess with the number waiting they have just taken me off the list. I really don't know. I'm just seeing how things go for now. I've just started a new job anyway, so i guess trying to get time off now would be bad timing. It's only a temp job aswell, so they would probably just get rid of me !

I'm still also stuck a little on the idea of re-arranging my insides and whether things would still be going well later down the line, so for now i guess I'm ok to just see how things go. I also still get bad heartburn, and am a bit worried about any future health issues being hard to deal with when things are re-arranged. So yes as you can see i'm still a bit undecided !

Glad you're all doing really well though. I guess the first few weeks were bound to be hard, but sounds like it's definately worth it. i look forward to some nice post ops pics :)

Back