• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just Saying Hi

Nexiie

Hello, I am on Dr El Hassani's waiting list in Kent and have been for the past 6 months. Looking forward to getting my date.

Would love to get to know some like minded people :wave_cry:

Hi Nexiie

Welcome to the forum, we are a friendly bunch most of the time lol xx

Hi Nexiie and welcome to the board :) I am new here also.. just joined the other day! I am considering getting the sleeve... which surgery are you wanting to have? I mentioned in another thread that it seems people are having to wait quite awhile for their surgeries.. I wonder if it is like that for everyone... Look forward to getting to know you better :) xx

welcome theres lots of lovely people here x

Hi Nexiie there's a few of Mr El Hasani's patients here- which hospital are you at ? I had my op with Mr EH at Farnborough last May. Anything you want to know, or that is worrying you, just ask away ! You'll get plenty of support here x

Welcome lovey x

Thank you!!

Thanks everyone for your friendly responses .

I am awaiting a gastric bypass at the Princess Royal in Farnborough. Ive been on the list since last year Septemeber and they said that it would probably be a year before i get a surgery date but could be before.

You're in good hands at PRUH - it's a sad fact that waiting lists are longer this year as there isn't as much funding available but I hope you won't have to wait too long. x

A very big welcome to you like you i you im under mr el hassini @ the princess royal i had my surgery in january of this year .... gotta say youre in the best hands x

Back