• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just staring out

blade

hi all. thanks for reading this as its long.

Im self employed who runs my own business, two years ago i was having the time of my life brillent then things start to deteriorate.
customers start to go els where cheaper even tho my product that i was selling was the bees knees, i just could cope with that amount of lossage and it felt i starting over again.

so this year things are on the up then life hits me again after re fitting the van and the gearbox went i didn't have enough money to cover a second hand van :(

so when i found out that there going to give me the op i was over joyed :bliss::bliss: but they said they don't know what date i was going to have it.

but the problem is that i need to expand the business 4 weeks of liquid diet and then 10 weeks before i can return to work because of the heavy lifting.

so the problems are.
Need more customers
need a van for customers but i cant clean untill i have customers
getting new customers and lossing them.
also tarnish the work that i have done.
also above all i need a new van thats going to cost money that i havent got becouse its going towards the 10 weeks off
:argh::fear::cry:

any surgestions

If your stamps are paid up won't you get unemployment benefit or what ever it's called now days. Technically your business will have ceased due to illness (you might need to use you're imagination there) but there would be nothing to stop you starting up again. Or you get someone you trust to cover your business get a small cut, might be worth getting an appointment with the CAB and run it by them. :)

there no chance the only person would be able to cover is my bro but i think he will rip me off.

i signed a contact with a national company that i could have employed and i dropped 200 customers for this contract. just as i was about to sign the second part and get everything done and dusted i had the peace of paper saying that im having the op but they wont give me the date untill i see the anesthetist.

Back