• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy tuck word of mouth reconmendation

normaltummy

Hi,
I'm looking for some info, if someone can help I would be so greatful.

I have just been turned down by the NHS for funding for a tummy tuck becouse I was not 'overweight enough' when i started lossing my weight. I have now a body mass index of 25 but becouse it was not 35 when i started i have got to find the money myself. It took 1 hole year for them to tell me this & my doctor can't belive it!

My doctor has pointed me towards Addenbrookes hospital in cambridgeshire cost of £5,500 but I want to see a few before I make my mind up where I want it done. Also to see if i can get it done cheeper, as i am going to get a loan to pay for it.

So if you or know of someone that has had this op - please could you tell me where it was done. As I'm going round in circles on the internet.

I am desprate!!

Hi there

Have a read of Sians diary on this forum. she recently had a TT and is very happy with the results.

Someone I know had one done at the Nuffield hospital in Newcastle, but I'm sure they have other hospitals in the uk.

If you have a look through the following there are loads of people who have had Tummy Tucks and posting their experience and pics!

LookYourBestUK - Plastic Surgery Forum

Ive been using it loads myself to work out where and how to have my tummy done. I'm all booked for 20th April - 5 weeks on sunday and counting!!!

Giggly

Hi,
Thanks you for replying.
Oh yes i have seen the threads with the ladys that have had the op done, it's great to see the photos - it makes me want a tt more & more!!!!
Thank for the link to the look your best site, I've put the word out on there too - hopefuly i'll get a few doctors to check out.
Take care

Hi,I am new here,and I am looking for some info about tummy tuck.
waithing for an appoinment with a surgen just to talk,I am confuced.
I've been thinking about it for long time,tryied diet,gym,but nothing helps anymore.
I know is becaouse of the age,and I think I have to do somthing about it.
And I am looking for recomendation,I dont know anybody!
Good luck to everybody ,who is ready for it.

hi

i'm new to minimins but wanted to say that a few years ago i lost nearly 9st and paid privately for a tummy tuck . i had mine done at the nuffield hosptial in stockton-on-tees. it was the best thing that i ever had done and would do it again tomorrow, if needed.

Back