• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FED UP OF APPOINTMENTS.

angelpie

hope you dont mind but I need a moan. I have just come back from St richards. It was my 3rd app and I saw the anethetist. the first 2 were surgeon then dietician.
next friday 24th I have to see phsycologist and that is after I filled in lots of questionairs 5 weeks ago. after phsyc app I then have to see surgeon again then pre op, then who knows ??????.
I know that these things have to be done for our own benifit , thats not what i am moaning about.
I just dont understand why these app cannot be grouped together as it would take less time and money. This waiting is driving me mad.
(sorry rant over.) Love Karen x

That would drive me mad as well. Especially as the hospitals we are sent to are usually not around the corner. I really hope you get your surgery date really soon.

It will all be worth it in the end Karen. As much as its a pain in the jacksie now, you'll think differently once the op is over and done with. It is a nightmare but the hospital have to make sure everything is in order before they operate otherwise they'd have big trouble on their hands.Grin and bear it sweetheart and hopefully you'll get your op soon after the last one.

Back