• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just wanted to say......

tendersage

Can't wait to see you walsall masssiveees on thursday

And that i will miss dropping into this place over the next 2 days, in fact not even sure now i will get back on tonight as we are going out to eat.... someone wants to show me off or is avoiding the business case hes working on

looking forward to meeting you Di xx

Linda try and keep me away... looks like i am going to stratford on avon on wednesday as long as its not raining, if its raining i am going to nawty shopping LOL

same here Sam just hope i recognise you lot lmao pics can be deceptive

Have a great time....I need to go and get ready to meet my friend for a meal out and a catch up...not looking forward to it as feeling a bit down today....:cry:....xx

aww CG sometimes we go out thinking we wont enjoy it as much as we should and end up have a fantastic time, i hope thats what happens for you.

Hey you thats not fair. Leaving me here with no one to talk to at daft o'clock in a morning. Really though I hope you ahave a great couple of days and enjoy meeting other mini buddy's.
xx Gaynor xx

I will chat to you chick, I work whacky hours so always around and about...xx

aww CG sometimes we go out thinking we wont enjoy it as much as we should and end up have a fantastic time, i hope thats what happens for you.

TS you were so right the smile is back on my face...you can't beat a good natter with your mates....not seen this particular friend since my birthday in early January as she is having problems with her elderly mother so she really noticed the difference in my weight....she also said I am so much happier and that it is shining out of me which is real nice to know....xx

Look forward to meeting you on Thursday D. I will be the one with the tracksuit on, stains down my T shirt, greasy hair and a fag hanging out my gob! lol c u then. xxxxxx

looking forward to thursday

Look forward to meeting you on Thursday D. I will be the one with the tracksuit on, stains down my T shirt, greasy hair and a fag hanging out my gob! lol c u then. xxxxxx

:8855:

Back